Chapter 14

??? POV:

I walked down fourth street smelling that strong odor of coffee and KFC. It was good to be back, even though I was just gone for four months it felt like four years. I smiled at the kids on the swings and picked a rose off the rose bush. I loved this town, it was home. I had so many amazing memories here. I decided to call Jared.

I walked into a local starbucks and saw the girl that I have hated for years, Skye. She was a bitch, a serious bitch, she always got in the way of things, I think it's time I take care of her.  Not yet though, I ordered my drink and sat down at the table next to hers, I was watching her intensely but making sure she wouldn't see me. I took out a book and started to read cosmo.

''Skye, hey!" I heard agirls voice call.

''Hi." She stood up and they hugged.

I was listening into their conversation very carefully.

It got boring for awhile, and then something caught my ears.

''Bree, my parents are gone, and guess who is leaving this weekend for his stupid bike compition that I can't go to." She sighed.

''Jared?" She asked.

''Yeah, so you wanna come over and spend the weekend with me since I am gonna be all alone?" She smiled hopingly. 

''Of course!" Bree screeched.

Hm.. this weekend, alone aye?

*Skye's POV*

I just got back from coffee with Bree, she is coming over tomorrow and spending the night with me since Jared and my family are leaving.

But before she came over Jared was leaving.

''Babe, I'm gonna miss you." He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest.

''I'm gonna miss you too." I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

''You sure? You're not gonna run off now?" He leaned his forehead against mine.

''Why would I do that when I have the most amazing and gorgeous boyfriend out there." I laughed.

''True, I am pretty amazing and gorgeous." He laughed, and I pushed his shoulder.

''Alright, well you have to get going." I said breaking away from his grasp.

''No." He sighed.

''Go now, and then you will be home before you know it." I picked up his back pack.

''Fine." He said and we walked outside. We stood outside and said goodbye.

''Wait, before I go... Goodbye kiss?" He rose his eyebrow.

''Of course." I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him hard.

''I l..like tacos." He covered that up quick, while he broke the kiss.

''Come on Jare we need to get going!" Alex yelled from the truck.

''Okay, I am coming." Jared was walking away.

''I will miss you!'' I yelled at him.

He looked back and blew me a kiss, I immediatily caught it and held it against my chest. This boy I swear.

Couple hours later:

Bree came over and we were sitting on the couch vegging out, eating chinese food, candy, and chips. We watched the most funny movies ever since none of us like scary movies. Hey, the boys are gone for the weekend, let us have a little bit of fun.

I got up to make some popcorn and go pee, when I was walking to the kitchen I saw everything a mess, and there was blood or something on the windows, I screamed and dropped the bowl.

''What's going on?" Bree came rushing in.

I shookingly pointed at the window. The window read ''Let's play a game."

''Oh God." Bree chocked out. I stood there shocked.

''Well, Well, Well." A womans voice said. I didn't recongize her.

''What do we have here?" She laughed.

''What-t do you want?" I gulped.

''Oh, you know.. nothing." She spun her knife around slightly. Before I was gonna tell Bree to call the police she fainted.

What help was that.

''Here, take it all." I grabbed my wallet from my purse and threw it at her.

''Oh Honey, I don't want your money, I just want you...dead." She smiled *sweetly*

''Wh-h-y?" I stuttered.

''You know why honey." She knocked me out.

Hour's later it seemed, I woke up and was in so much pain. I didn't know where I was.

''Skye?" I looked around but saw nothing since it was pitch black.

''God?" I asked.

''No stupid it's bree." I felt something hit me.

''What happened?"

''I don't know, I blacked out." Bree coughed.

''Fuck, my head is killing me." I grabbed my head and pulled it into my knees.

''Same here, Hey do you know who that chick was?" She asked me.

''No clue."  I said as the doors slammed open,scaring the shit out of me.

''Good morning bitches." The voices came in the place. She turned on the light, blinding me.

''What do you want from us?" I asked.

''Your soul." She walked over to me..and picked me up by my hair.  ''Kidding. I just want you to suffer, and her I don't care about that one, I don't even need her, but she has evidence and we can't have a little poor girl go crying to the police can we?" She said in a baby voice.

''OH REALLY CUNT!" Bree was getting fired up... Not good, she never swears only when she is really pissed off.

''Whatcha gonna do about it?" The chick said dropping me back to the ground making me fall on my arms and cried in pain. ''Oh put a sock in it princess"

''Fuck you." I said, she ignored it. 

''Yeah,really." Bree got pissed. 

''Honey, you couldn't beat me even if you tried." She laughed. 

''Whatever." Bree blew it off.

''Oh Skye, I texted your little boyfriend, I mean "my boyfriend" She held up my phone and shook it.

''What the fuck?" I swore.

''I told him you are okay." She smiled. ''Oh, and look he texted back."

Jared: ''Okay good babe, we just got to the venue.Gonna go on in a sec, text you later<3"

Me/Her: ''Okay babe, oh one more thing if you ever want to see your  girlfriend Skye ever again, you won't do the comp."

Jared: ''Excuse me?"

Her: ''Oh, I am sorry, I forgot to say something... This isn't Skye, it's Jenny."

 Fan, vote, and comment. <3