Chapter 2

Brenda and I ran off before the guy could park and chase after us. We got to  Panda Express.

 We ordered and sat down to eat.

"So Bren, How are you and Greg?" I took a bite of my orange chicken.

''Greg? Who?'' She made a gross face.

''Oh I get it." I laughed out.

We finished our food and were going to throw away the trash; I wasn't paying attention and ran into someone.

"Seriously ?!" A voice so familiar sounded. I was scared to look up and see someone I hated or someone I knew, or didn't know.

''Sorry" I murmured when I looked up to see who it was. Fuck.

''Blonde bitch." He gave me the death stare.

"Oh hey murderer." I smiled evilly.

"Can't you ever watch where you're going seriously?" He yelled.

''Well maybe you shouldn't have walked in my way."I rolled my eyes.

''You are a bitch you know that right?'' He pointed at me.  I threw up my hands in defense

''Oh my bad. Hence the sarcasm. You are a dick you know that?" I pointed back at him.

''Yeah I know." He pushed passed me.

''Fucker." I whispered under my breath.

''What was that hoe?" He ran up to me, so close before his friends were dragging him away.

"Come on Sam, you don't need that douche." Bren grabbed my arm.

"Alright." I shook out my arms and sighed.

''Lets go" 

*Jared's POV*

That mother fucking, bitch, hoe, blonde, fake boob-" I was cut off by my best friend Alex

''Yo, calm down. She is just a chick that's probably pmsing. Now let's talk about her FINE friend."He bit his lip and was deep in thought.

''Ayee hello. No. She is probably just as bad as her blonde bitch of a friend." I plopped down on the couch.

''Man, I don't think so. She was all quiet and kept together. " He sat next to me.

''Whatever man. You gross." I laughed.

''You know why you hate her so bad?" He looked at me.

''Why?" I sighed.

''That's Sam Ashton." He said the two words I NEVER ever wanted to hear in my 17 years.

''Fuck. " I buried my head into my hands.

''Yee, man you dug yourself a ditch." He punched my arm.

Sam Ashton, bitch. Girl I fell in love with.

I got up and left Alex's house. I didn't need this right now. I got into my car and drove to my dad's house. Popped open the hood of the car and let out my frustrations.

*Sam's POV*

''Why do I hate him so much, it's like I know him from somewhere, But where?" I pushed aside an ugly sweater on the rack and kept looking.

''Jared Nelson" Two words I never wanted to hear again.

''Why the fuck would you bring him into this?" I stopped and looked at her. ''You know I hate him."

''Because it's him." She looked up at me. ''You hate him because it's Jared."

Jared Nelson,  asshole. Boy I fell inlove with.