Chapter 19

Jake's POV:

Skye wanted to talk to me. We always been close since sophomore year. She was always there for me. A true best friend. We went into the kitchen when everyone else crashed. 

''What's up?" I asked sitting on the counter.

''What's wrong?" She took a sip of her water. 

''Nothing." 

''Bull shit."  She rose her eyebrows. 

''Fine." I rolled my eyes, she always knew when I was lying. ''Sophia and I broke up." 

''Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Why?! Do I need to kick her ass?!" She jumped off the counter and rolled her sleeves up. 

''Calm yo' self!" I put my hands on her shoulders. She breathed in deep. ''I dumped her ass because she was always worried I was cheating and shit, when I wasn't, I ain't that type of guy. Wanna hear something hilarious about it?!" He started laughing. 

''Sure?" She said. 

''She thought I was cheating on her... with you!" We both started laughing our asses off. Funny shit man.

I got off the counter after our laughing fit, and wrapped my arms around her. 

''Thanks Skye." I snuggled my head into her neck. 

''You're welcome Jake." She hugged me tightly. 

''You're the bestest friend." I smiled and pulled away from her. 

''I know!" She bounced off back into the living room. I rolled my eyes and followed her. 

*Skye's POV*

I ran back into the living room and jumped on Jared, and woke him up. 

''What the fuck!" Jared jumped up. 

''Hi babe." I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. 

''Oh hey." he winked and kissed me, we started to make out. 

''HEY! STOP KISSING YOU SLUTS!" Bree snapped her fingers in front of our faces.

''Sorry." I pulled away from Jared's amazingly, plump lips. I wanted to kiss them more but I knew I couldn't. 

''Skye?" Bree grabbed my hand. 

''Yes?" I looked at Bree weird. 

''We need to talk." She grabbed Alex's hand. 

''Okay." I looked around the room, and saw everyone coming closer to me. 

''Alexis, and I...we are moving to Montana, and I'm pregnanat." She got that out in one breath.  My heart raced. I couldn't believe this. My best friend, is moving far away from me, plus she is pregnant. What the fuck am I going to do? 

''Skye?" She touched my hand softly. 

''No." I got up and walked to Jared's room. I didn't need this right now. 

''babe?" Jared knocked on the door. 

''What?" I looked up with blood shot, tear filled eyes. 

''Wanna talk about it?" He walked over to his bed and wrapped his arms around me. 

''Not really." I sighed. "Are they still here?" I looked at him. 

''No, they left. Bree told me to tell you, bye, and that she will call you later." He kissed my temple.

''Okay." I sniffled.

''I love you." He whispered into my ear.

''I love you-''He cut me off, and kissed me strongly. His scent embraced me and He pushed me back on the bed and I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers through his hair.  He slid his hands down my sides and stopped at my stomach. He pushed my shirt up off of me and flung my bra  across the room, I laughed, as he kissed down my chest all the way to my belly button.He grabbed my hips and smiled up at me, and winked. ''I'll take care of you." 

He ripped the rest of my clothes off, and then his. He kissed my sweet spots and pleasure took over in a matter of seconds. He came up for air and smiled at me. He teased me a little bit. This was no time for teasing. 

''I want you.Now." I whined and looked him straight in the eyes. 

''Say it louder."He was happy about this. 

''Jared. I WANT YOU!" I screamed, and pain and pleaure took over my body. He was perfect, an expert at this. 

A few minutes later, we were laying in bed still breathing hard. I was so happy. I got up and decided to take a bubble bath.. I started the water, and hopped into the steamy, bubbly  hotness.I decided to read a little bit on WattPad. I heard the door swing open and covered myself with the bubbles. I looked out and saw Jared standing there naked. 

''Um excuse me?" I looked up from my phone, I was at a good part in my story.

''Hey babe." He winked and walked over to the tub. 

''You are not getting in here." I gave him the evil eye. 

''Looks like I am." He put his leg in and put the rest of him in, he was sitting across from me, my legs were in the middle of his, which seemed like it would be uncomfortable for him, but it wasn't. 

''You look beautiful." He turned my body around and pulled me into his chest. 

''Thanks." I smiled and leaned against his chest and played with his hands. He grabbed a scrubbie and started to wash my back slightly. I laughed at him tickling me. And he kissed my forehead.

''You're welcome." He kissed my shoulder.. and round two began.