Chapter 13

*Jared's POV*

I looked at Jenny who was standing right in front of us. I was fucked.

''Jenny." I bluntly said.

''Who's this?" She nodded towards Skye.

''My girl." I felt Skye tense up.

''Oh really?" She put her hands on her hips.

''Yeah, I am." Skye stepped in.

''Well, I am sure daddy wont be happy about this." She said taking her phone out.

''Oooh, daddy." Skye mocked.

''Shut up hoe." Jenny whinned.

''Whatcha gonna do about it? Get your daddy to fire me?" She mocked more, and I laughed.

''Yeahhh." She said putting the phone up to her ear.

''Too bad, I don't work for him." Skye laughed and we walked away leaving Jenny in shock.

Whore.

*Skye's POV*

What the actual fuck, who does that chick think she is. She needs to go.

I sighed and felt a strong, heavy arm wrap around my shoulders.

''That's what I meant." Jared said.

''Oh ha." I laughed.

''Mhmm. Where you wanna go?" He kissed the side of my head.

''music store?" I smiled at him.

''Sure."

We got to the store and Jared picked up an acoustic guitar, and started to play my favorite song...Should've Kissed You by Chris Brown. He was sitting on the stool, and grabbed my hand and pulled me over to listen to him. Looking down at him, I started blushing. He had a terrible voice but I loved it anyway.

He was finishing and he looked up at me, I looked down at him and smiled.

''I am sorry." He looked deep in my eyes.

''It's okay." I kissed him.

I didn't know there was a crowd behind us, until they started clapping and cheering us on when we kissed. That was embarrassing.

''Skye, I am so happy you are mine, will you go out with me? For real this time?" He asked me.

''Of course!" I was excited.

More clapping. I needed to leave before I threw up from embarrassment.  We walked out and got a pretzel. Walking hand in hand throwing food at eachother.

"Crap, I forgot about Mike." I sighed and grabbed my phone.

Me: I am so sorry that I forgot, can I make it up?

Mike: Haha it's okay, I knew you weren't gonna show up anyway so I left and went home when we went out separate ways, but yes we can make it up!

Me: Of course you did. LOL.

I put my phone away and continued on with the boyfriend.

''Lets go to Aberecombie and Fitch!" I pointed to the store with the hot models and amazing cologne.

''I will stay out here." He leaned against the wall.

''Okay, gonna go get some hot guys number!" I ran into the store with a jealous boyfriend behind, grabbing my hand.  Funny how there were no guys working there anyway, I only come here for hot guys because none of these clothes would ever fit me in a million years.

We left that store and decided to go to the beach. I got into my car and he got into the passenger seat. We were blasting the radio when we got there, we set up up towels and a umbrella. I changed into my bathing suit, he was holding a towel.

''Hey no peeking!" I slapped him.

He snorted. "why would I want to babe?" He joked.

''Shut up loser." I finished getting changed.

He let go of the towel and looked at me, checking me out.

''Stop that you creep." I bit my lip and leaned into kiss him, but as our lips wereinching closer I ran into the water, that killed him.. He ran after me and picked me up, swung me around and fell back into the water with me still in his arms. I splashed him.

''You suck you know that right?" I stuck my tounge out at him.

''No, that's your job." He bursted out laughing.

''Hahaha funny." I said sarcastically.

''I know." He grabbed me and picked me up, just setting me down and looking me. ''Why do you have to be so beautiful?" He asked me as a wave splashed.

''Um..I'm not, but thanks." I laughed and blew that off.

''I am serious.'' He turned me around.

''Oh." Thats all I could say.

''I mean, how can someone be so beautiful that it actually kills a guy to look at her, and to know that she is his and no one elses, feels like the best thing ever. I can't lose you again." He rested his head against mine.

I couldn't reply.

*Jared's POV*

I was gonna marry this girl someday.

 please vote, comment, and fan<3