Chapter 18

*Skye's POV*

Alex fell asleep on Bree's lap, she was making fun of him. She messed up his 'hair' aka hat. We were all laughing at his snoring, damn it was loud.

''Oh hey babe? I invited Andre and Jake over to come and chill, that ight?" Jared asked putting his head on my shoulder.

''Of course, I miss those freaks!" I smiled, leaning back

A few minutes later the boys ran in and jumped on the couches like it was their own house.

''Aye boys what's good?'' Jared leaned across me and the table to shake their hands.

''none, just chilling with the fam." Jake laughed.

''Same." Andre laughed too.

''And what am I, chopped liver?''I said.

''Sorry ma' Jake got up and picked me up off of Jared's lap." Hugging me, honestly? I alwasy had thing for Jake, I don't know why but I did. But that changed after I met Jared, I mean I will always find Jake attractive, there is no doubt about it that I loved Jared to death. He finally let me go and flashed a white smile at me.

It was Andre's turn, I was scared that he would do the same thing, but.. thank fully not he just got up and gave me a soft hug.

''Now, that's how you hug someone." I pointed at the boys and laughed.

''Whatever." Jake sighed.

''Thank you, thank you." Andre bent over bowing even though he was sitting. Bree threw a pillow at him, waking Alex up.

''Good morning sleeping beauty.'' Jared laughed at him.

''Shut up, didn't get much sleep last night.'' He said looking up at Bree.

''Yeah too much..." Jake stood up and started to dry hump the air.

We all burst out loud laughing.  When we all calmed down Alex looked at us like we were complete lunatics, which we are.

''I had to work last nignt, because you fuckers didn't show up!" Alex pushed Andre and Jake, then punched Jared.

''Ow." They all said in unison, leaving us girls laughing our asses off.

''Aye, Jake is Sophia coming over?" I asked.

''Probably not, she is working." He sadly said, I think there was more going on. I decided to drop it and talk to him tomorrow about it.

Aye guys, sorry for the short chapter, tell me what you thought ! Vote, comment, and fan<3