Chapter 20

*Bree's POV*

Yes. I am pregnant with Alex's child. I am only 1 month preggo. I am moving to Montana with him, since he did graduate last year. But I may do my last year in this town or Montana, we will see.  Lexis dropped me off at my house, and I ran into my room and called Skye, I needed to talk to her. I dialed her number and sat on my bed painting my nails. She didn't answer, I called her two more times and didn't answer, I just decided to text her, and tell her to call me back. I laid on my  bed and finished my nails. I decided to call up myy long time best friend Andre. He always knew what to say when I was feeling down. 

''Hey sweetthannnnng" He laughed across the line. 

''Hey dork. We need to talk." I  paced around my room.

''Okay? What's up?" He asked. 

''I'm pregnant." I blurted it out. There was silence.

''Excuse me?" Andre questioned. 

''I am-'' He cut me off

''Pregnant, yes I heard that. Who is the father?! I'm gonna kill him!" He yelled. 

''Dude, calm yourself. It's Alex and don't kill him." I rolled my eyes, and fell on my bed. 

''Alex?" He sounded confused. 

''Yes, your friend. My boyfriend for almost a year." I laughed and sat up. and checked my phone just incase I got messages from Skye. 

''I wont kill him.'' Arley laughed. 

''Good." I smiled and we talked for a little bit longer. 

''Hey Andre?" I heard a womans voice, it wasn't his mom, or his sister. who could it be?

''Hold on babe." He said distantly from the phone

''Andre who was that?" I asked. 

''..My friend..." He drifted off. 

''When did you start calling your friends babe?" I rose an eyebrow. 

''I don't know babe?" He said to me. 

''Andre, don't say that, it just sounds wrong. Okay dude? I know she is your 'girl' or whatever." I laughed. 

''Good, that felt wrong saying too." He laughed also. ''Well I have to go, I will talk to you later, bye Bree!" 

I said my goodbyes to him, and got this urge to throw up. Oh yeah, that's right. I'm pregnant. 

*Skye's POV*

As we got done in the tub, I dried off and cuddled into bed with my lover. He was so warm. We decided to watch movies all night. It was 11 at night, and I wanted some food, so I ran down stairs and ordered some buffalo wings.When they were delievered. I tripped over a pillow and landed on my phone. 

''Ow." I  sat up. I felt my phone vibrate. What the fuck? I picked up my phone. 

''Hello?" I winced in pain. 

''BOO! Where have you been?" Brees voice screeched. 

''Hey, the tub..." I trailed off. 

''Oh sure, the 'tub'.''She laughed. 

''We need to talk, come over tomorrow?" SHe asked. 

''You know it. I am going to sleep, so I see you tomorrow bye." I hung up and went upstairs to the boy and ate my food. 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed it! tell me what you think! Comment, vote, and fan<3