Chapter 6

Skye's POV:

After an hour of rambling with Jen, my jaw felt like it was gonna fall off. I was so happy I was here, they always knew how to make me feel at home. It's like we never stopped talking.

''So Skye, how did Jared and you reconnect?" Jen asked filling her plate with salad.

''Funny story." I started to say. But Jared kicked my foot.  "Ow." I coughed.

''We reconnected at the mall actually." Jared over took the conversation.

''Yeah, we bumped into eachother." I smiled.  Jared glared at me.

''Well that's sweet." She smiled at us both.

*After lunch*

We helped clean off the table and wash the dishes.

''Hey Skye!" Jared said.

''Yeah?" I said looking up from drying a plate.

''SURPRISE" He sprayed me with water.

''Really?!" I laughed and pushed him.

''Awhh, you could totally win the wet t-shirt contest" He bit his lip and laughed.  I pushed him again and looked at my wet shirt thinking I didn't bring another shirt.

''Um.." I held out my shirt a little bit.

''Oh right sorry." He ripped his shirt off, showing his tan sun kissed abs with his muscular  arms. I sucked in my breath trying not to scream. He handed me his shirt and looked at me. 

''What?" 

''Aren't you gonna change?" He asked. 

''Right here?" I rose my eyebrow. 

''If you want." He winked. 

''Shut up." I pushed against his chest, freezing. His warm body against my small hands. I could feel his heartbeat racing. I peeled my hand off of his chest and walked to the bathroom.

I changed into his shirt and right before I left and splashed some water on my face and took a deep breath.

''Skye, what are you doing." I sighed looking at myself in the mirror.  I decided to take out my phone and text Bree, I still haven't apologized, I was feeling really guilty.

Me: "Bree? Can we talk?"

Bree: "Yeah."

me: "I am sorry, for everything. I was being a bitch.  I hope you understand."

Bree: " I accept (:, girl you seem like you gotta tell me something. I sense it."

Me:"Jared texted me last night, we talked everything out... and I'm at his house."

Bree:" WHAT!!! Omg. " 

Me: "Yeah, I have sooo much to tell you, I will tell you the rest when I get home okay? Love you boo"

Bree: ''Gotta keep a girl on edge damn. Alright bye boo"

I put my phone in my back pocket and walked out to the kitchen to see Jared still not wearing a shirt.

''Hey." I smiled and grabbed a cup to dry.

''I already dried that." He smiled.

''Doesn't seem like it." I said as I held the cup up watching the drops fall out of it.

''Okay,  Ms. Extra Dry." He bursted out laughing after he said that.

''Omg, I can't believe you just said that." I laughed with him still in shock.

''THATS WHAT HE SAID" He was bent over laughing his ass off.

''You are still the same, I swear." I laughed out.

''Oh really?" He finally caught his breath.

''Um, yeah." I looked at him intensely.

''We will see about that." He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and ran upstairs with him still on him.

We got to his room and he threw me on his bed. I propped up on my elbows.

''Um, OW." I said.

''Sucks." He laughed and opened that curtains.

''Loser." I kicked him.

''Bitch." he put a hand on his hip.

''Lets watch a movie!" I freaked out when i saw his movie case.

''Fine." He sighed as I grabbed the case.

''The Notebook" I looked at him.

''No." he pointed at me.

''Whyyyyyyyyy." I whined.

''Don't you remember last time?" He rose his eyebrow.

''hahahahaha yes." Remembering the last time we watched that he cried his eyes out, which was super cute.  ''Pleaseeeee'' I whinned again.

''Fine." He put it in the dvd player and jumped on the bed right next to me.

During the movie I was falling asleep,  I felt a arm wrap around me and a body lay right next to me.

I loved this. It was just like old times,but we weren't together.

''Goodnight." I heard him whisper into my ear.

''Goodnight Jare." I whispered back.

Hey everyone, I really am inspired by this story right now, if you are enjoying it, please fan, COMMENT, and vote! It would mean the world to me. If I don't have anybody reading this story like my other one did, it might be deleted because I really would like some people to read my writing. Help me out please! thank you<33