Just Like Me!

~ Chapter 13 ~

*Jack's P.O.V*

 It was 7:15 am.  Angel was still asleep..or just in her room? I was up from dawn..Heck, did I even sleep? I sent some of my men to camp out for the little bastard but he never went home. I had them go back to a few places a weasel like him could hide in but still nothing. I was currently in my office trying to sniff him out. I pushed the maps around but this was just a waste of time. No, no there's no use in doing this.

 I thought about it for a second before an idea hit me. If there's one person who knows where that weasel's hiding, it's Enigma. He had ups on him at the beginning of all this.  I went to the phone before dialing his number. It wasn't actually a number though..It was a code. You dial it and it transfers you to his geeky laptop gear thing. The guys a tech freak but Hey! I gotta admit, it's genius.

"Enigma.." I said through the phone, not sure if he's there.

"Yes, I can hear you Joker, hold on." He replied.

There was a few rumbling noises before he grunted sitting down I guess.

"Past South Channel Island. 23 Tricorner Yards, near the Gotham harbor. Go through bay side then use the river, they won't notice you." He spoke.

I smirked at his reply before writing it down.

"Always a pleasure talking to you Enigma." I spoke.

"Yeah sure. You mean extracting information from you but whatever." He replied.

"Hey Enigma, what's nowhere but everywhere. Except where something is?" I said and hanged up before he could answer.

I grinned and went to grab my jacket off the rack. I was putting it on before my laptop starting making some weird noises. I walked back over to the desk, putting my other arm in. I looked at the laptop and it a banner was up. It read ' System Override '. What the? Before I could continue, my thoughts were interrupted by a message that appeared on the screen. I squinted, getting closer to the screen as I read it.

' Nothing. -?  '.  That son of a bitch, I laughed shaking my head. 

I adjusted my jacket as I walked out of the office and called for my men. We got into the vans and I got out my walkie talkie which I used to contact the rest of my men who were camping out for him.

"Get on the move. 23rd Tricorner..Get him and take him to the old warehouse. I'm on my way." I spoke.

I heard some buzzing as the other end began to ramble on so I muted it and put it in my jacket pocket. It took about an hour and a half to get to the other side of town and to my old warehouse, but we finally made it! I got out of the car as my men followed.

"Okay, okay... Show time.." I said as they got their shit together.

We walked up to the warehouse and they pulled the sliding shed doors opened for me. God I always hated their sound..It makes me want to rip my hair out! It was like opening a rusting tin can for fuck's sake! We walked in and the scene was set and ready for me. There he was. The little fucker was right there in the middle of the room. He was blindfolded. The room was dark but there was a lamp next to him. I have to admit my men did a pretty decent job. I walked towards the chair he was tied in, straightening the right side of my hair with my left hand.

"Alright..Lights.. " I spoke as I got closer.

"What?! Who's there?!" He cried out.

"..Camera.." I continued.