Chapter 2

Sophia's POV
I was laughing so hard at the fact Kalin let that moan out. We arrived at their house well my house too but damn it's was huge. I got my luggage and started making my way upstairs. I then realized I didn't know where my room was.

"Where's my room?" I asked.

"I'll show her!" Kalin said.

I rolled my eyes and waited for him. I followed him into my room which was HUGE! Kalin then pushed me on my bed.

"Now let's finish what you started. Nobody likes a tease Sophia." he said kissing my neck.

"You could of stopped me but you didn't." I said back.

"Nah you're just to sexy." He started to unzip his pants.

I got up and ran downstairs.

Kalin's POV
Damn I was so close to having sex with her. She is just too fucking hot, I don't even know how she's related to Jake and Myles.

"Hey guys I'm hungry can we go out?" Sophia asked.

"Ugh we just got home.
Couldn't you say anything while we were out?" Jake said.

"You guys are fucking lazy." She then went walked I to the kitchen.

She came out with chips, cookies, ice cream, pop tarts, etc. I think we would get along just fine. She sat down on the couch with the rest of the boys. Cam then walked in the house. I looked back at Sophia who had a big smirk on her face.

"Who is that?" She asked.

"Oh that's our friend Cam who is also living with us." Myles informed her.

Her smirk grew bigger. I could tell she liked him. I don't have a chance with her.

Sophia's POV
I was so bored right now so I just went upstairs to go to take a nap. When I woke up I heard strange noises. I walked out my room and the noises got closer. I stopped at the door where they were coming from. I heard moans. "Ugh Jake!" I walked away and went downstairs. I turned on the tv and laid on the couch. Jake and his partner walked out. I busted out laughing then Myles walked in the room.

"What's so funny?" Myles asked me.

"Well my big brother Jake was getting some a few seconds ago." I stated

"You are my new role model Jake!" I yelled.

Myles looked at me then at Jake. "No. No. No. He is not your new role model."

Jake was red as a tomato. His girl just looked really embarrassed. I got up and got Myles car keys, I made my way to the door and said, "Bye guys see you later." After I said that I ran to his car and got in. Myles then walked out screaming my name but I just ignored him and drove away.

A/N:I'm sorry that this chapter sucks I'm just really bad at being chapters but it'll get better.