Chapter 22

Kalin's POV
Sophia finished singing the song and walked off the stage. She walked past me and I seen her wipe her eye. I was going to talk to her until Ben grabbed my arm.

"You two are one." He said and handed me a mic.

We walked onstage and started to turn up. I had to talk to Sophia I needed to get things cleared up, I didn't even let her explain.

-
-
-

"Yooooo! That was an awesome show." Jake said.

"Yea. I was like turning up while taking pictures." Cam said and did a little dance. I look at him weird and laughed.

I excused myself from the group and went to the tour bus. I went to my bunk and opened the curtain. I was about to get in when I seen it was already occupied.

"I'm sorry, do you want your bunk back?" She asked.

"No, but can we talk?" I said, she nodded.

"Look I'm sorry about that night. I know I just lead to assumptions and didn't let you explain."

"It's okay I guess. I just wish you didn't flash out like that." She said.

"I know, I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?" I asked.

"Yea. I forgive you, but don't expect me to come running back in your arms. I just need time and I hope you understand where I'm coming from." She mumbled the last part.

"Yea, of course." I said and walked out the bus.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay so this book has probably 8 chapters or less. I really don't have anymore ideas for this book but I just want to end this book for you guys.