Chapter 24

Sophia's POV
Okay what else do I need to do. Hair done, make-up done, yes I put on make-up shocker. All that's left to do is change into my clothing.

I changed into my clothes and put on my heels. I walked downstairs and seen that people started arriving. I walked over to Kalin and my brothers. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips.

"Eww get a room." Jake commented. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Don't act like you two don't kiss. Matter of fact you guys do worser things than kissing." I said pointing to Jake and Dom.

Cam and his girlfriend, Ciara laughed and so did Myles and his girlfriend. Yes, Myles has a girlfriend. He met her at the San Jose show and he described it as love at first sight.

We were all gathered around to celebrate the new year to come. We invite a couple of friends and our family. I grabbed a solo cup that contained alcohol, of course and chugged it down. The substance burning my throat.

I looked around to see everyone staring at me. "What?! I'm not s party pooper like some people here." I said and walked away to refill my cup.

-
-
-

"Everyone gather around, I want to say a couple of things before this year is over with." Myles announced in the microphone.

"First off, I want to thank you all for coming here and celebrating the coming year with us. I'm glad I'll be starting the new year with great people around me and I'm thankful for the people that have been there, and also I hope that this year coming will be successful for Kalin and I. Thank you again." He looked around the room and smiled.

"Now if anyone wants to come up here and say whatever you have to say, be free to do so." He added.

Some people took turns going up there and saying whatever they needed to say until it was time for the countdown.

"10."

"9."

"8."

"7."

"6."

"5."

"4."

"3."

"2."

"1."

"Happy New Years." We all said in unison.

Kalin grabbed me by the waist and brought his lips to mine.

"I love you." He said against my lips.

"I love you too."

I spent my New Year with the person I loved, I don't think I could have spent it better.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There will be one more chapter for this book, which is going to be the epilogue and this story is complete.