Chapter 8

Kalin's POV
I kept looking at Sophia, I noticed how beautiful she is. I just wanna make her fucking mine.

"What are you looking at?" She asked annoyed.

"Nothing." I replied back.

She rolled her eyes and continued driving.

"Why are you so fucking mad at me?" I asked.

She looked at me. "Kalin really, your going to ask me why I'm mad at you. Well the first day I met you, I remember oh and correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember you trying to have sex with me. But you had a girlfriend all along, your just another fuckboy."

Ouch. Was I really a duck boy. (Autocorrect changes it to duck boy when it's fuckboy)  I really didn't know what to say so I just sat there quiet.

****************
We were back at the house already, eating. Cam was siting next to Audrey and it was making me sick. I would glance over to them once in a while and I'll get so jealous.

Lily was next to me and I guess she was trying to get me to notice her. Her hand was on my leg and it kept going up. Her hand met my package and I was getting turned on. I excused myself from the table and walked upstairs so did she.

We got to the room and did well you know what. But let's just say I messed up big time, instead of moaning out her name I moaned out Sophia's. She got mad and left the room.

Sophia's POV
We were talking and laughing when. Lily came downstairs and started walking towards me.

"You stupid bitch you had to steal my boyfriend!" She yelled.

"What?! I-" I began to say but she pulled my hair.

I pulled her hair too and began punching her. "Don't fucking come to my house and start bullshit with me!" I said in between punches.

The boys were trying to pull me off but I wouldn't budge. Kalin than ran downstairs and pulled me off.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He said.

"Me, what the fuck I'm doing, ask that to your girlfriend. She wants to come up to me claiming that I stole you from her. I wouldn't do that fucking shit." I said and ran upstairs.

I went into my room and rolled one up. Ever time I would hit it, my stress would go away and I would feel so relaxed. I heard knocks on the door. I opened it and there stood Cam, Myles, and Jake.

"What do you want?" I asked very irritated.

"Well I want you to stop smoking." Myles said taking away my joint.

I rolled my eyes. "Is that it?"

"Well we wanted to see if your okay." Cam said.

"Yea I'm fine I just want to be alone."

"Ok, well, we will be downstairs if you need us." Jake added.

I nodded my head and closed the door. I just needed to relax.