Chapter 15

Kalin's POV
I woke up to an empty bed. Oh no, no, nooooo please tell me this wasn't a dream. It felt to real, this isn't a dream right?

I walked downstairs to see Sophia cooking, she turned around and smiled at me. I sighed in relief.

I walked behind her and hugged her.
"Ugh Kalin I'm trying to cook her, and I can't with your giant hands around me." She wined.

"That's not the only thing I have that's giant." I smirked and she laughed.

"Eww get off me." She tried to push me off but I didn't budge.

"I'll get off of you if you give me a kiss." I puckered my lips, she pecked them really quick and pushed me off.

"That's not fair, that wasn't a kiss, it was a peck on the lips." She rolled her eyes and gave me a real kiss.

"What you cookin?" I asked.

"My favorite bacon and egg." Her bacon and eggs are bomb.

"Ooo you gonna share."

"Nope." She said popping the p.

"Your one mean girlfriend." I got up from my seat and went upstairs. I laid on my bed looking on my social media's to see what's poppin.

A few minutes later Sophia came in my room with a tray. She put the tray on my desk and sat on my bed.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked. I sat up and pulled her towards me.

"Of course not babe, why would you think I'm mad at you?"

"Well when I told you I wasn't sharing food you came upstairs." She said fiddling with her fingers.

"No, I'm not mad, not at all I just came up here because I'm still a bit tired."

"Don't lie to me Kalin, I know that you love food." I raised and eyebrow.

"Yes I love food but I'm not mad that you didn't want to share. I'm like that all the time." I said trying to make her feel better.

"I felt bad that I told you no, do I made extra." She got up and got the tray.

We cuddled while eating breakfast and watching OITNB.