Chapter 12

I frown. Nick brings me upstairs and sets me on my bed. He puts his hands on my thighs and kneels in front of me. He shakes his head. I bite my lip only focusing on his hands.

"Gabriella." He says. "You should really go to sleep." I shake my head. His hands tighten.

"What if I want to do something?" I ask. I look at his face to see him chewing on his bottom lip. He shakes his head. "It's okay, It can just be the fling you want."

"No... Gabriella. I can't." He says.

"Please." I beg licking my lips. I reach forward and twine my fingers in his hair. He inhales. "Why don't you want me?" He looks aside.

"It's more like, why do I?" He says. "I'm... I started feeling stuff, Gabriella. I don't date."

"Just one more time, Nick." I beg tugging on his hair. He yanks my body close to his. "Please."

"You're being very bad Gabriella." He warns.

"Then make me good." I say biting my lip. He gets up, pushing me down to the bed. He gets on top of me, our lips meeting. It seems like it has been forever since the last time we kissed. I run one of my hands into his pants and start working on him. His tongue enters my mouth roughly as his hands find my breasts. I lightly moan. He squeezes my breasts and pulls away. He pulls my shirt off and gazes at my body. His eyes meet mine with an indescribable gaze. I reach up and pull his lips back to mine. My hand finds his dick again. His hands move the cups of my bra aside and pinches at my nipples teasingly. He sucks my bottom lip into his mouth. I sigh loudly. His one hand moves down, his finger attacking my clit roughly making my back arch immediately. The faster and harder he rubs me, the faster I stroke him. I start to moan into his mouth. His finger goes down and circles my entrance tauntingly. He kisses down my neck to my breasts. He licks my nipple, also letting his teeth graze it easily. I sit up and unhook my bra. He helps me slide my panties and skirt off. I work on his clothes. He lays me back down. He presses his lips against mine, trailing them down my body. His mouth moves onto my clit. I bite my lip and grab the sheets. He sucks on it, letting his tongue fumble around. My hips move wildly in pleasure. He holds my hips down so I cant move around. I moan useless, grabbing his hair. I pull it closer against me. With one hand, he starts to play with my clit. His mouth moves to my entrance. His tongue pushes through. I moan loudly as he devours me. "Nick!" I cry letting his hair go. "Nick, I'm going to come." A finger pushes into my whole roughly making me gasp. He fingers my hole roughly making me cry in pleasure. "Nick I'm about-" He stops and looks at me. I look at him dumbfoundedly. "Okay I get looking at someone as a nice guesture but don't stop!"

"This is what you have made me feel like the past week." He says. "We ended things but I couldn't stop thinking about you. I've been so frustrated. And you tonight, you disobeyed me Gabriella. Why should I allow you to come?" He still doesn't move. My core buzzes. I move a hand down to my clit. He grabs both hands and pins then down to my sides. "Oh no, Gabriella. You aren't going to come." My face drops.

"Oh please Nick! I'm sorry. Please!" I cry moving my hips around trying to pleasure myself. "I'll be your good girl!"

"No. It's your punishment." He says. I struggle to escape him and I do. I shove him to the bed. "Gab-" I climb on him and lick his manhood. I guide it into my mouth. His hands grab my hair. I take him in over and over. After a while, I take him out of my mouth and sit up. I position it at my entrance and move down. He sits up with a moan. "Gabriella." He groans as I move on him. I bite my lip and kiss him. His hands grab my hips and slams me down on him. I moan loud. He feels amazing.

"Yes!" I cry out.

"You feel so good... so wet." He slams me down again.

"Nick." I moan out. I follow his rough thrusts with my hips. I can't stop moaning as he buries himself inside of me over and over. I feel like I could come any moment.