Chapter 4

"You got off of the table." He growls, my knees feeling weak. I slowly nod.

"By accident." I promise.

"It's Okay... but what did I tell you?"

"You would punish me if I got off of the table." I answer quietly.

"Good girl, but a promise is a promise. Now, show me where your room is?" I hop off of the table and grab his hand. I feel unbalanced and very excited. This means our nights just beginning. I drag him upstairs and to my room.

"This is my room..... What do you-" I start. He pushes me against the wall so my front is against it. My nipples harden against the sudden cold surface. He presses his body against me, his hardness pulsing against my lower back. His hands travel around to the sides of my breasts then slides his hand in-between the wall and my breasts. He squeezes them roughly making me let out a cry of joy. He lightly kisses the back of my neck, then trails kisses to my shoulder. I push my upper body to his hands more. His fingers pinch my nipples as he grinds himself against me My body shakes wanting him in me. One of his hands slide down the front of my body to my pussy. Two of his fingers start to massage my clit making me moan loudly and push my groin into his hand more. He bites my shoulder. He pinches my nipple again as the hand on my clit moves to my entrance. His fingers rub around it tauntingly, spreading my Cum around. "I-It was an accident. Please, oh please fuck me!" I cry out as a finger slides into me. I moan as he slowly slides it out.

"What was that?" He asks slamming his finger into me.

"Please fuck me!" I cry out. I feel him circle my entrance with two fingers. "Please" I can't take this! My knees shake. He slides them in then back out slowly. "Nick, please!" I beg. The hand that was on my breast moves down . He rubs my clit as slowly as his fingers penetrate my hole. His mouth leaves my shoulder. I squirm around. He jams his fingers into my hole roughly.

"Gabriella." He growls lightly in my ear.

"Fuck me Nick. Please! I'm begging you." I cry. He slams his fingers into my hole again making me cry out a moan. "Please!" His thrusts fasten making my head spin. Every time I think I'm going to come, he pauses. "What are you doing? Please let me come."

"You shouldn't have disobeyed me." He tells me. He chuckles. "Now you have to be on the verge of coming until I think this punishment is over."

"What!" I cry. "Please, no! Please, don't you want to fuck me?" I try to wiggle against him.

"Bad girls don't get what they want." He hums, his fingers moving into me again. I scream out in pleasure. "Now take this punishment like a good girl before I spank you."

"Nick." I cry. The build up is intense. "Please." He pinches my clit between the pads of his fingers. My hips buck into the wall. All too soon, he pulls his fingers out of my dripping sex. "No! Nick please!" His hand slowly caressed my thigh as it makes its way to my ass. He gives it a firm squeeze.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" He asks. I nod.

"Yes!" I cry. "Please fuck me!" He slowly withdrawals himself. I turn to face him. He grabs my throat and pulls me against him kisses me deeply. I push him toward the bed. He breaks away and lays me down.

"Tell me... where are the condoms?" He asks. I smile.

"The desk right there." I say pointing to the side of my bed. He follows my finger and smirks.

"There isn't a desk there." He says dragging a hand up my thigh. I bite my lip and scan the room. "Is it that one across the room?" I shrug desperate. He walks over to it. I see him take one out and come back to me. I chew on my lip as he takes it out of the wrapper and rolls it on.