I'm here for you.

"Are you excited?" Selena asks as we pack my bags together. "Uhh, yeah. I guess." I respond. I don't want to leave her here alone, especially knowing Khalil could show up at any time. Shit, I might have to get security specifically for her while I'm gone. "What's bothering you? You've been acting like you don't want to go." She says folding some of my tshirts. Of course I don't want to go, isn't it obvious? "It's nothing." I say trying not to look at her. In my eyes you can tell that I'm lying. She walks up to me, taking the folded clothes from my hands and lifts my head up to face her. "Don't lie to me." She says. I sigh and push her off me, then I stand up and walk out the closet into the bedroom. "Daniel, for real." She says following me. 

"I don't want to leave you, how do I know that he wont come back here?" I say raising my voice. I'm getting so frustrated, I wish she would just leave it alone. "If he does, I have things under control. I don't want you stressin' over him. It's not worth it." She responds walking up behind me, wrapping her arms around me. I still can't trust him. I get out of her grip and grab my phone, looking through my contacts trying to find Perry's number. "I can't do this, I can't go." I say as anger and anxiety build up. "Dan, don't say that. You know this means a lot to you, and I can't get in the way of that." Selena says sympathetically. "No, I'm calling it off." She takes the phone from my hands and sits on my lap. "You're going to do it. This is good for your carrer and you don't want to let all your fans down, now do you?" She says. I shake my head no. "Then do this for them... and for us." She says pulling my hand onto her stomach. She always knows just what to say. I smile and lean in, kissing her softly. "I love you so much baby." I say. "I love you too jetsetter general."

~The next morning, Selena's POV~

I woke up from a buzzing sound only to see Daniel's phone on the nightstand ringing. I drag myself out of bed and answer it for him, knowing it will take me forever to wake him up.

Selena: Hello?

Perry: Hey Selena, tell Daniel that we're leaving in an hour.

Selena: Okay, I'll wake him up.

Perry: Thanks

Selena: No problem.

We hang up and I look at Daniel sleeping peacefully. I don't want him to leave but I don't want to affect his carrer. I sit next to him on the bed, playing with his hair gently. He opens his eyes slowly and looks up at me, smiling. "You're leaving in an hour." I say looking into his eyes. He sits up and pulls me into a hug. "I'm going to miss you so much." He whispers tightening his grip. I smile to myself and hug him back enjoying the moment while I still can. I won't have another one like this for a while.

"Dan, you only have like 10 minutes!" I yell from outside the bathroom door. He's been changing for the past 15 minutes. It doesn't take 15 minutes to get dressed. "I'm almost finished, chill." He replies. I sigh and sit on the bed, waiting for him. He opens the door buttoning his shirt. "About time, I think they're outside with the tour bus." I say. He sighs and opens his arms signalling me for a hug. I stand up and try to wrap my arms around his neck, but he's too tall. He picks me up, helping me out and kisses me passionately. "I'm going to miss you baby." I say as we pull away. He puts me down and kisses me again. 

He grabs his bags and walks downstairs and I follow him. He stops at the front door. "Help me out?" He says. I open the door and stand on the porch, watching him walk to the tour bus, throwing his bags in the back. "Hey Selena!" Roger and Spin says at the same time and waves at me. I laugh and wave back. "Ready to go Digg?" Perry asks Diggy. "Hold up." He responds. He looks at me and starts walking towards me. "Babe..." I say as I notice sadness build up in his eyes with every step. He finally reaches me and pulls me into another hug. "I'm not going to miss a thing. I'll always be with you baby." He says. That's when I lost it, tears cascaded down my face showing that I gave up. You can only be strong for so long. I feel his grip tighten. "Don't cry.." Diggy says. "I tried to stay strong for you, but now that I'm seeing it happen, it's too much." I respond. "Look at me."