This Love We Share

He swings at me but I block it with one hand and push him with the other. I guess those two days of karate with Russy came in handy. He looks at Selena and says, "Please Selena, I need you in my life." I grab Selena's hand pulling her back into the building before she can respond. "Stay away from him, okay?" I say looking deep into her eyes. She doesn't answer, she just looks down at her hands. I lift her head up with my hand and say, "Okay?" She nods and I lean in and kiss her softly. "I love you." She says as I pull away biting her bottom lip. "I love you too sweetheart." 

~3 hours later~

"Bye Diggy, happy birthday." People say as the club begins to empty. "Thanks for coming." I reply simply gathering my phone and gifts. I look across the room and see Selena sitting alone. "Babe." I say getting her attention. She smiles and walks over to me. "Finally we're alone." She says wrapping her arms around my neck as I grab her waist pulling her close. "Wait until we get home. If you're ready that is." I say biting my lip, she loves it when I do that. "You're the one that should be questioning if you're ready. Daddy." She says seductively. 

We walk out to Spins car and get in. I can't explain how anxious I am to get home. "Took y'all long enough." Spin says starting to drive us home. "Right, I thought y'all was fucking." Roger continues. I don't say anything. Shit, we almost did. I put my hand on Selena's thigh and move it up her skirt smoothly. "Daniel.." She says as her eyes widen and she tries to move my hand away. "Don't fight it baby." I whisper as I slide one finger inside her making her gasp. "What the hell?" Roger says from the front seat. I laugh and move my hand away from her. She punches me playfully and says, "That wasn't funny Dan." She's crazy. that was hilarious. Spin pulls up to our house and we say bye and walk in. "These shoes were killing me." Selena says slipping her shoes off. I grab her waist from behind and start kissing her neck and pulling her dress down, but she pushes me off her. "No, you thought you was funny in the car so you'll get your present another time." She says pulling her dress back up. I grab her waist again and push her softly against the wall. "I'm getting my present whether you like it or not." 

"Dan, stop." She says pushing me off her again and starts walking upstairs. I follow her into our bedroom and see a victorias secret bag in the corner. "You're missing out." She says sarcastically as she pulls out shorts and one of my tshirts. "Baby, don't be like that." I say looking at her ass as she closes the bottom drawer. Damn, she got it. She walks into the bathroom and closes the door behind her. I know she's not serious. 

Selena's POV

What Diggy pulled in the car really pissed me off. His two best friends were in there but he really didn't give a fuck, he just wanted to be funny. I stepped into the hot shower letting the water flow down my skin. But something doesn't feel right. It feels like I'm being watched. After 15 minutes of washing and enjoying my time alone I get out the shower and dry off, then I put on my clothes and pull my hair up in a messy bun. I walk back into the bedroom and Diggy isn't there, so I walk downstairs and he's not there either. He must've went somewhere. I sigh and walk back upstairs and climb into bed alone. He needs to learn that he can't always get what he wants. 

The next morning

I woke up and Diggy was surprisingly next to me. I wrap my arms around him and cuddle into his back. He slowly opens his eyes and licks his lips. "Goodmorning baby." I say kissing his cheek. "Morning." He says moving me off of him. He gets out of bed and walks to the closet. I sit up and say, "What's wrong daddy?" 

"Nothing." He says from inside the closet. I let my hair down and take off my clothes revealing a pink lace lingerie set. "Come get you're present daddy." I say seductively making him slowly walk out the closet and bite his lip when he see's me. I love when he does that. He walks up to me and pulls me to the end of the bed, moving my hair behind my ear softly looking deep into my eyes. "You're perfect." He whispers crashing his lips into mine. Our lips move in perfect sync, almost like a song or a poem. He pushes me back against the bed and I pull away. "I'm in charge." I say switching our position so I'm on top. I'm going to make this the best we've ever had. He was already shirtless so I pull down his sweats revealing his hard dick. I then pull down his boxers and look up into his eyes telling him exactly what I was going to do. "You don't have to." He says realizing it's my first time. Just as I was about to give him 'head' he stops me. "You're better than that." He says grabbing my hand. I blush slightly and climb on top of him. "I love you so much." I say kissing his 6-pack. I position myself and begin riding him slowly. Moans from the both of us fill the room. He grabs my waist helping me keep my balance. I start going faster and try different styles; circles, and front to back. I can tell he's enjoying it because he keeps saying, "Damn baby" with moans and grunts mixed in. He flips us over and takes off my bra. "You know you can't stay in charge with me." He says. He enters me roughly making me gasp and grab onto the sheets. He strokes deep and at a medium pace. But then he slows down, knowing that's my weakness. "Ooooh, babyyyy." I say moaning his name. I know that's his weakness. I feel him cum inside me and he pulls out, climbing on top of me, kissing me like it's his last. "I love you, Selena Simmons." He whispers in my ear and slides a ring on my finger. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AWWWWWWWWWWW :,) Diggy proposed y'all, he sprung for Selena. *Sings* Baby let's get married, I just wanna get married. But you gotta admit, that was cute :) Sorry it was short, but there's a reason for that. I'll update tomorrow though at about 9:30 - 10:00 IF I have enough comments and votes. But thanks for all the feedback and a special thanks to @Princess_TrillModee for giving me all the helpful and long comments on like every chapter, I really appreciate that! <333

Stay pretty, MiMi ^.^