Unwanted...

Diggy's POV

"Man, why did you say that?" I ask Spin. I can tell he really hurt her feelings. "Aye, I was just clearing things up. Ever since you booked that flight to where ever she lives, all you talk about is her. We got really tired of it." He replies and Roger shakes his head in agreement. "You don't understand how long it took me to find her. If you have a problem with me talking about her, you tell me and me only." I say kind of loudly. "Why the fuck do you treat her better than us? We're here for you more than she'll ever be." Spin says back. "She was there for me before you knew me, so don't come at me with that shit. I'm gonna treat her how I want, who are you to tell me I can't?"

Spin gets up from the couch and walks out the door, Roger following him. I sigh and walk upstairs and Selena is watching the game, crying softly. "Baby I'm so sorry." She says. I walk up to her and pull her to the end of the bed. I look into her eyes and wipe her tears, hypnotized by those bright hazel eyes. Then I hug her like I have no one else, which is how I feel right now. She wraps her arms around me and I kiss her forehead, stray tears now flowing down my cheeks.

~Next Morning~

I woke up late, because all night I watched Selena sleep wondering if finding her was a bad idea or not. I smelled breakfast which tells me she's already up.

I get up and do my hygienic routine then slowly make my way downstairs. "Morning." I say with no enthusiasm. "Goodmorning baby." She says taking a plate from the cabinet and filling it with food. I sit down at the island and she places the plate in front of me with a protein shake. I avoid eye-contact with her, trying to pretend the pancakes are the most interesting thing in the world. She walks behind me, hugging me and kissing my neck. Why does she have to be so difficult? "Sleep well?" She asks. I move her off me carefully and she looks at me confused. "What's wrong baby?" She asks. I sigh and pick up my plate, walking to the dining room.

"Baby I asked you a question." She says following me. I ignore her again and I can tell she's getting pissed. "Stop ignoring me Diggy." She says. She only calls me Diggy when she's mad at me. "Nothing okay? Just chill."

"Chill? How the fuck can I chill when you're being moody again. See, this is what I hate about you, you always have these stupid ass mood swings and you make me feel like shit. I swear you do this on purpose." She says loudly. "Please, don't piss me off today." I respond. She storms upstairs and yells, "I SWEAR TO GOD I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

Everything happened so fast, next thing I knew I was upstairs. "I've done so much for you, but you swear to God you hate me?! You don't appreciate shit Selena, Spin and Rog was right." I say back. She grabs a picture frame and throws it against the wall, glass shattering everywhere. I grab her arms pinning her against the wall ready to beat the shit out of her. I look into her terrified eyes and I know mine are filled with pure rage. "Let me go." She whispers. I felt my hand rise getting ready to hit her making her eyes close and tears stream down her face. I let her go and she pushes me, running into the bathroom locking the door. What came over me?

~2 hours later~

"I don't know what to do. Our relationship is going so bad, she's going to leave me." I say to my mom. I decided to drive home and get some advice from her. "I don't see why you would hit her, I raised you better than that. And that's your best friend? I'm very disappointed in you." My mom replies sounding really upset. "I didn't hit her. I almost did." I say. "I think you should just give her some time to come to you."

"But Valentines day is tomorrow.." I reply. "Do what you want Dan. But if she wants to leave don't stop her, you know exactly what you did and I can't imagine how she feels right now."

"Thanks mom." I say hugging her. "You're welcome sweetie. I'd better not hear about this happening again, understand?" She says. I nod and walk outside, getting into my car. I drive back home and it's quiet. "Baby?" I say walking upstairs. No one answers so I walk into the bedroom. Selena is on the phone so I just stand by the door and listen. "I would've never guessed he would do that either... I don't know where to go... Yeah, he got me a car but that doesn't help... I can't live in my car... There's nothing left for me there... You only have a 1 bedroom apartment, I can't stay with you..."

"You want to leave me?" I blurt out making her turn around facing me. "Why are you spying on me?" She asks. "Answer my question." I demand. "N-no baby, I don't want to leave you." "Why are you telling people our business?" I ask. "I'm not baby." She says. "Get off the phone."

She hangs up and I sit across from her on the bed, not facing her. It was silent for about 15 minutes. "I don't think it's going to work out between us." She says. That's what I didn't want to hear, I never wanted this moment to happen. "I never wanted to hurt you. Please, can we try to make it work?" I ask. She sighs and gets up, grabbing her bag. "I'll see you tomorrow Diggy." She says. I hear the front door shut and it felt like my life was over. I definitely need some drinks tonight.

~Selena's POV~ 45 minutes later

"How many nights?" The hotel clerk asks. "One." I reply simply. I hand her Diggy's credit card praying that she wont notice. She swipes the card and says, "Husbands card?" "Yeah." I reply. She hands me a room key and the card and I go upstairs and find my room. I open the door and sit my bags down. I haven't been alone in a while, so I guess I'll go have some fun tonight. Drink until I forget everything? I think yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;) *Drake voice* How ya feel, how ya feel, how ya feel? Will they go to the same club? What will Daniel do to win her back? ONLY I KNOW ;)

2 votes 2 comments ^.^