Future.

"Bye, I'm going to miss you so much. No babies too soon." Daisha say's crying while we're at the airport. This is the moment I never wanted to have with her. We've been inseparable since we met, and now I'm leaving her. "I'll be visiting you soon, don't sweat." I say, tears now forming in my eyes. We hug and the intercom says my flight is now boarding. I begin walking away but Daisha says, "Don't ever forget me." I stop for a second but continue walking towards the loading area. She doesn't know that what she just said made me want to turn around and forget everything with Daniel, but I couldn't. I walk up to Daniel and he grabs my hand and we walk onto the plane taking our seats in first class. "Wine?" One of the flight attendant's asks. We both say no and she walks to the next seat.

"You okay?" Daniel asks grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him. "Not really." I say looking down at my hands. I've never been away from Daisha; this is going to kill me. He kisses my neck and hugs my waist tight. "Daniel stop!" I yell laughing trying to get out of his grip. "Say you love me." He says now leaving hickies on my neck; I pray to God he doesn't hit my spot. "I love y- mmmmh." I moan as he kisses my spot slowly knowing that he found it. I push him off me gently. "We're in public." I say moving away from him. "So?" "So stop." I say taking out my ipad. I swear he makes me mad on purpose but he's always been like that.

3 hours later /Diggy's POV\

"Excuse me sir, we have landed." One of the flight attendants says waking me up. Selena is on my lap sleeping peacefully. I say thank you and shake Selena gently. "Hmm?" She says starting to wake up. "We're here." I respond. She smiles and gets up from my lap and we walk off the plane and get our luggage. "How are we getting to your house?" She asks. "I told Spin and Roger to drop my car off; it should be in the parking lot." I say putting on sunglasses and my hood. I don't want to be noticed. "Why are you putting that on?" She asks smiling. "Because I don't want anyone to notice me." She laughs and we walk out to the car successfully. The whole car ride we listened to music and sang along together. I can't wait until we have kids so we can all sing together.

I pull up to the house (In external link) and her eyes are wide open in amazement. "Is it... too big? I can get you something you w-" "It's perfect!" I smile as I pull into the garage and get our bags out. "Brace yourself." I say then I open the door and her mouth drops. "What's wrong sweetie?" I ask. "It's beautiful!" She responds walking into the house looking around at everything. I laugh and we walk upstairs and start unpacking. I really hope she likes it here.

2 hours later.

"Finally finished." Selena say's crawling onto my bed. I pull her towards me by her legs. "We're not done." I say looking down into her eyes. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. Damn, I didn't expect that. "Was that good enough?" She says pulling away. I guess she didn't catch my drift. "No..." "Well, that's all you're getting out of me." I smirk knowing I'm getting more than that if it's the last thing I do. "C'mon baby, don't be like that." I say climbing on top of her beginning to kiss her neck, looking for her freak spot. Every girl has one; it's just the man's job to find it. "Daniel I sai- mmmmh." I found it. I start lifting up her shirt but she pushes me off her. "All you want me for is sex." She say's crossing her arms. I sigh. "Baby, you know that's not true." "That's all we ever do. I want to actually have fun with you. I didn't move here for nothing." She adds turning away from me. I hug her by her waist and say, "Want to have movie night? Like old times?" I ask hugging her tighter. She nods her head and I pick her up bridal style carrying her to the living room. I lay her down softly on the couch and start looking through the movie rack. "You always pick." She says. "Of course, 'cause I'm daddy." I respond picking ATL. I put the movie in and sit next to Selena. It's different now, I'm sure she wants to cuddle up. I finally get the bravery to grab her waist and pull her closer to me. She smiles and the movie starts.