Reconsider.

~Diggy's POV~

"What the hell am I doing?" I say as I bury my head into my hands frustratingly. I shouldn't be here, I should be at home with my fiance. Someone knocks on the door and I don't say anything. They should be able to tell that the door isn't locked. "You okay bro?" Roger asks walking inside. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" "I heard you yelling through the walls." He responds pointing at the wall. Either I'm loud as hell or the walls are thin as hell. I don't respond I just look down at my phone. "Selena?" He says. I look back up at him and nod. "You love her, right?" He says. I nod again. "And you know she loves you. But Imma be real with you, if you keep treating her like this, she won't love you anymore. You'll lose her, just like when the incident happened." 

I look back down at my phone and take in everything he just said. He's right, and I can't lose her again. "Thanks." I say. He leaves and I pick up my phone dialing Selena's number again. She doesn't answer. I guess I'll just wait until tomorrow, but knowing that she's probably crying alone right now is tearing me apart. I keep messing up, and one day I'm going to mess up so bad that she'll leave me. 

~Selena's POV~ The Next Morning

I woke up feeling like I had a bad hangover. I get out of bed and walk to the corner of the room, picking up my phone. Surprisingly it didn't break. It vibrated in my hand and Diggy's picture shows up on the screen. As much as I want to ignore him, I can't. 

Selena: Hello?

Diggy: Baby, I'm sorry.

Selena: Dan, do you realize how many times you've said sorry to me? I don't want you to be sorry, I want things to be better. I'm tired of crying, and I'm tired of being hurt. Dan, I don't think I can take it anymore. I'm fed up with the heartaches, I just want to be happy. 

Diggy: I know, and I'm going to make things better. Just please understand where I coming from.

Selena: No Daniel, I can't do this. You've done enough.

Diggy: Selena, stop. If I didn't love you I wouldn't try my hardest to make things work. Baby, I found you. I stayed with you because you are the only person that makes me happy. 

Selena: *The doorbell rings* We'll talk about this later, alright?

Diggy: Wait!

Selena: Yeah?

Diggy: I love you.

Selena: ...Love you too, bye.

We hang up and I walk downstairs, answering the door seeing Khalil standing there... again. "Hey, I was just wondering if you wanted to go a few places with me." He says smiling. I don't want to be rude, so I guess I'll go. "Sure, could you wait until I get dressed?" I ask opening the door wider, letting him inside. "Yeah." He replies simply. I smile and walk upstairs and change into a basic outfit. My stomach is starting to poke out a little bit. I smile to myself in the mirror looking at my small baby bump. I'm too excited. I fix my hair and grab my bag, walking back downstairs. 

"You look amazing, like always." Khalil says looking me up and down. "Thank you." I respond blushing a little. I don't care what anyone says, he's changed. I trust him. We walk out to his car and he starts driving. "Hey, can we stop by a spa? I need to relax for a while." I ask. He smiles and nods. "Anything for you." He says licking his lips. We sat in silence listening to Ready by Chris Brown and Fabolous play on the radio barely audible. He pulls up to a spa I've never been to, but it looked way too professional for me. We get out the car and he opens the door for me as we walk inside. 

I tell the waitress what I want and she escorts me to a room with lit candles and a table in the middle. Khalil sits in a chair in a corner of the room. He stares at me alomst like he's examining me. I blush and a Chinese man walks in. "Could you walk in back room and remove clothes for massage?" He says. Oh, who doesn't love how asians speak? I smile at the man and go to the dressing room.

~Khalil's POV~

Selena walks back in the room with her hair up in a ponytail and a towel wrapped around her body. She's making it hard for me to control myself. I bite my lip at her as I watch her climb onto the table. The man begins the massage and moans from her fill the room. "Damn.." I mumble as the moans turn me on. Even though I've seen her naked plenty of times, just hearing what I'll make her do is so much better. After about 20 minutes he stops and says, "I'll be back with needles." 

She gets up from the table and walks over to her bag, bending over, looking through it. What I wouldn't do to have her right now. "Dammit!" She yells. "What's wrong?" I reply. She starts calling someone.

"Babe, did you call?...... I'm at the spa.... Sweetie, I understand.... My next appointment is in two weeks...." I walk over to her with a plan knowing she's talking to Diggy. "Selenaaaa." I whisper pulling her close to me by her waist. Her breathing intensifies but she continues talking, stuttering really bad. She tries to get up but I kiss her shoulder, making my way up to her neck. She closes her eyes in satisfaction and bites her lip. I know exactly how she likes it. I remember finding her 'spot' back in 12th grade. Trust me, I know my baby. She moans and sits the phone down, next to me and climbs into my lap. She a little freak I see. I notice she didn't hang up the phone and I kiss harder, grabbing her waist tightly causing her to moan loudly. Told you I know my moves. I grab the phone, bringing it closer to us and do my last move again, making her moan even louder. "Khalil.. Mmmm." She moans. I smile and turn the microphone volume up so he can hear exactly what I'm doing. I take the towel off of her exposing her perfect body. She wraps her arms around my neck and I pull down my pants, and her panties. Then I raise her body up and push her back down on my dick. "Ohhh Mmmm." She moans as I feel how tight she is. She's perfect. Everything about her is perfect. "Mmm Khalil, harder baby" She moans. I bite my lip and increase the speed. "Oh, right there" She moans arching her back. I slow down and she collapse's (spell check) into my chest. "I love you Khalil."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

SAD FACE. :( I might update later tonight idk yet. :)