When will you learn? ...

I notice Selena fell asleep in my arms after two hours of non-stop crying. I pick her up, pushing the covers back from her side of the bed and lay her down softly. I move her hair out of her face seeing the tear stains. I keep hurting her. I'm starting to think finding her was the worst mistake I've made in my entire life. But some mistakes are made for a reason, right? 

I pull the covers over her and walk to the dresser, pulling out a pair of sweatpants. I walk into the bathroom and take a shower. I walk back into the bedroom and climb into bed. "Hold me." Selena whispers. I grab her waist pulling her as close to me as possible. "Please don't leave me." She whispers again. I don't answer her, knowing I don't have a choice. This is my carreer.

~The next morning Selena's POV~

I woke up from the sun dancing across my closed eyes. I look beside me to see Daniel was already up. I get out of bed and walk to the closed bathroom door hearing soft sobbing coming from inside. I open the door slowly and see Daniel sitting on the edge of the bath with his head in his hands. "Baby.." I say making him look up at me revealing his bloodshot eyes. We stood there looking at each other until he opens his arms signalling me for a hug. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck, and he wraps his around my waist. "I don't want to hurt you anymore." He says softly barely audible. "Sweetie, you didn't hurt me. I know this is your carreer and I have to accept the fact that you won't always be with me twenty-four-seven." I respond trying to reasure him. He tightens his grip as he looks up at me. "But I won't be here for the baby." He says tears forming in his eyes again. "That's okay, don't beat yourself up about it. We can always make more." I say smiling. He laughs and pulls me into his lap. "I love you." He says looking into my eyes. "I love you more." 

~2 hours later~

"What flavor is.... this?" Daniel says feeding me ice cream. I've tasted about eight different kinds and got them all wrong. It's harder than you think. "Umm... is it... black walnut?" I say. "No, it's butter pecan." He responds. I pout and cross my arms like a five year old. "I don't wanna play this stupid game anymore." I say. He laughs and pulls me in between his legs. I don't even know how we ended up on the kitchen floor. "You have one more flavor babe." He says. I roll my eyes under the bandana. "This one better be good." I felt his lips press against mine and he licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I pull away from him and take the bandana off. "You have koodies." I say. He bites his lip and looks down at my breast. "Oh, for real?" He says rubbing the inside of my thighs. "Yeah, for real." I respond moving his hands away from me. He stands up and picks me up carrying me to the couch. "I guess you'll have koodies too pretty soon." He says climbing on top of me.

He leans in and the doorbell rings right before he reaches my lips. "Mmm, don't be so sure." I say. He brushes his lips against mine and get's off of me, walking to the door. He opens it and Khalil is standing there. "Man what the hell did I tell you about being here?" Daniel says obviously pissed off. I stand up and Khalil looks past Daniel staring straight at me. "Selena." He says. "Babe, go upstairs." Daniel says looking back at me. I do as I'm told trying not to cause any conflict.

Diggy's POV

"You don't deserve her." Khalil says looking at me as if he's about to kill me. "And what makes you think you do?" I respond getting irritated of his presence. What is it he doesn't get? "Because I love her and wouldn't let any man rape her... like you did." He says. I grab onto his shirt with one hand and continueously punch the hell out of him with the other. Blow after Blow I could feel my knuckles begin to bleed and my veins stick out from my skin. Selena runs downstairs and trys to pull me off of him. "Dan! Stop!" She yells grabbing my arm. I push her off me harder than I actually wanted to. I see her fall behind me and I continue to beat the hell out of Khalil. "DANIEL!!!" She yells getting back up and actually pulls me off of Khalil. "DON'T YOU EVER BRING THAT SHIT UP AGAIN!" I yell at Khalil as he holds onto his bloody face. "S-Selena, why are you with the man that planned a rape? He forced me to do it, and you love him?" He says. Selena looks down at him and I see vulnerability written all over her face. "Babe, don't listen to him." I say. Grabbing her hand. She snatches it away and walks over to Khalil, helping him up. "Sweetie, I love you and wouldn't let anything happen to you." He says looking down into her eyes. She reaches up and wipes the blood off from his face. "You really mean that?" She says. He licks his lips and says, "Of course I do baby."

Selena laughs then pulls her hand back, slapping the hell out of him. "Don't you ever come back here, and if I ever hear about you approaching Dan side-ways I'll do more than slap you, understand?" She says. He looks at her in complete shock and nods slowly. She slams the door in his face and turns back to me. "Damn." I say. There's no other word to describe what I just witnessed. She had me there for a second. She grabs my hand carefully, leading me to the bathroom. She turns on the faucet and wets a towel, putting it on my cut hands. "I thought you we-" "Can we not talk about this?" She says cutting me off. I nod and she continues to clean off the blood. I really don't want to leave her here alone now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Alllllllllrighty then. GUESS WHAT?!!! I passed my state tests *Cabbage patch's* Yuuuup, imma smart mf. But yeah this chapter SUCKED. But I'll try to update tomorrow or the next day :) Thanks  fah yah suppoht. <3333

PS. SORRY FAH DAH TYPO'S. /: