Good Lips Series by jonaxx

GLS #1

Title: Every Beast Needs a Beauty (Soon to be published under Sizzle)

Author: jonaxx

Genre: Romance, General Fiction

Status: Completed

Synopsis:

Bata pa lang ay namulat na si Sunny na tatlong bagay lang ang kailangan niya sa buhay: bahay, pera, at pamilya. Namuhay siyang mahirap sa loob ng labing siyam na taon at ngayong bente na siya ay hindi iyon nagbago. Ang tanging nag bago lang siguro sa kanya ngayon ay ang pagkawala ng kanyang katuwang sa buhay: ang kanyang ina. Hindi pa nakakabangon sa sakit ay pinili niyang magpakatatag at mabuhay para sa sarili at para sa mga pangarap.Life is hard but it's easy to be strong. Iyon ang panlaban niya, ang pagiging matatag at pursigido. She was invincible because of that, but will she still feel invincible with a beast around? Lalo na pag napaibig na siya nito? Mahina ba talaga ang mga babae pag dating sa pag ibig? Because she was sure as hell beginning to lose all her strength.Ano nga ba ang gagawin Sunny kung ang magiging hadlang sa kanyang maabot ang lahat ng gusto ay ang siyang magpapaibig rin sa kanya ng husto? Worst. May magagawa talaga kaya siya?

Here's the link (https://www.wattpad.com/story/13423912)

--

GLS #2

Title: One Night, One lie

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

Synopsis:

It was wrong to be near her. No. He shouldn't be near her. Nilalabanan ni Brandon ang kanyang sarili dahil useless ang attraction na nararamdaman niya. For him, it was all just a game. For him it's pretend-love every night and the show is over every morning. Kaya illegal ang makaramdam ng constant attraction para sa isang babaeng hindi niya naman gaanong kilala.But when Aurora Veronica wore that freaking corporate uniform, the walls he tried to build so hard came crashing down. Come on, Brandon, who are you kidding? The girl looked innocent but she's damn hot with those killer heels. It probably won't hurt that much. After all, it's just a game.It's just a game. Yes, it's just a game. Just one night. One night. It only takes one night to believe all the lies.

Here's the link (https://www.wattpad.com/story/24301097-one-night-one-lie-gls-2)

--

GLS #3

Title: Give In to you

Genre: General Fiction

Ongoing

Synopsis:

Portia Cecilia Ignacio is a model daughter. Siya na ang mahal na mahal ang kanyang mga magulang. Gagawin niya ang lahat para lang sa ikakasaya ng pamilya. She would climb mountains and swim vast oceans just for the happiness of her beloved parents and family. Pero minsan, sa sobra sobrang pagmamahal sa ibang tao, nakakaligtaan na ang pagmamahal sa sarili. Is it really worth it? She shouldn't ask right? It's family!But then... how could one person make her doubt her decisions?Is it really worth the sacrifice? To give all of her? To give everything? To give up everything? All for what she's been hoping for since time immemorial?

Here's the link----->

--

(HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

No wonder, Ate Jonaxx also known as 'Queen J' is one of the most aspiring writer here in Wattpad. We never failed to deliver our real emotions and expressions in her stories. This series is one of the best stories I've read so far. I was preoccupied for the past few days while reading this stuff. Again, Hail Queen J! You did an excellent job! (Sorry di ko nilagay ang FQ, hahaba na kasi ang reviews.)

In 1st series, It was really confusing, I thought this would be another 'fairytale like story' just what the title says, but her story is way too different from what I really expect. Sunshine Aragon, a.k.a Sunny, her name really fits her personality, she's bubbly and optimistic; she believes that good things comes to those who work for it.

Well, siya na yata ang pinakamasipag na babaeng nakilala ko. Janitress sa umaga, at promo girl sa gabi; her complicated life makes her stronger and wiser in every way. What will you do if you meet the beast? Isang napakagwapong beast, na babaguhin ang takbo ng buhay ni Sunny. Well, hindi naman ganon kasungit si Rage del Fierro, though naiinis ako minsan sa kanya, and I really admire guys like him, hindi iniisip ang magkaibang estado ng buhay mahirap at mayaman. And there's this revelation that Sunny will hate Rage. I won't tell para intense.

After that, I read the other one, with Brandon Rockwell in it. Natatandaan ko sa 'Baka Sakali 2' yun sineselosan ni Jacob na long-haired model na nagpapahangin kay Roseanne. Yes, it's him. Natutuwa ako dahil he's about to bring his sexier bod, and life as well. What I really like is pinagtagpi-tagpi ni Author ang story, may connection ang bawat character ng story niya. Si Avon, nagkaroon ng pagdududa na merong mistress ang kanyang ama at para makakuha ng impormasyon tungkol sa babae, naisipan nyang magtrabaho sa Tagaytay. She met the handsome Brandon Rockwell, and his presence will make her heart flutter, but staying near with someone like him is like you're being caught in your own trap. She ended up having feelings for him and worse, something happened between them. What's the real score between her daddy's mistress and Brandon? Willing ba siyang patawarin si Brandon pag nalaman niya ang totoo? That's a secret for now.

The third series is my favorite, siguro dahil naaaliw ako sa 'naughty-and-nice' disposition ni Logan Torrealba, and pagiging demure ni Portia. The first chapters were intense, erotica in short. Portia Cecilia, is an epitome of a good daughter, she's always longing for her parents' attention and love. She craves for it, to the point that she sacrifices her own happiness and passion in painting for them. Until that one mistake happened. For Portia, Logan Torrealba is just a guy who loves to sleep and fvck with girls. Nakakagulat, he went for her and offered her to be his bed warmer, and no feelings involved.

But is it really enough? In every Logan's sensual touch, she's willing to give in to him. The story also entails about political issues, yun away away sa pulitika. Then, a big revelation came that will surely breaks your heart into pieces, though predictable na mangyayari na 'yun. Years passed, the two finally meet again but something's not right. Para na silang hangin sa isa't isa. Still ongoing pa ang story at I can't wait for the updates. Thank you Author. #Galawanglogan for the win.

If you like this series, vote or comment.

Thanks! :)