Chapter 5

"Nice for you to be here!" Patty said in a pleasant tone and smiled widely.Her eyes were a iridescent blue.

Oh god,she's turned into Harley Quinn....

" Patty, what the hell are you doing?"

Patty pointed at herself."What am I doing? Being awesome with my hero." she pointed at Loki.

"who da hell are you pointing at? I don't see a hero." I looked around Loki as if I didn't see him.

Loki looked at me and I'm sure he was pissed."You do not know anything about us! You were the only child! You got whatever you want! Y-"

"Pause!" I interrupted Loki."Who do you think I am? My dad is Nickolas Fury, do now know who da faq that is? NO! My dad wants me to be the best agent I can be! So he gives me all the extra training! He gives me it. I don't even know why I'm arguing with you!" I ran towards Loki and tried to hit him with my staff but it fazed through."Shit."

Loki grabbed me by the back of my neck and picked me up.

Where the hell is Mailik!!

Loki dropped me and fell to his knees.I go to see Mailik shot him in the back.

"You Idiotic mortals!" Loki got up and used his scepter and tried to push Mailik off Stark towers but he missed.They got into a full battle.

Patty came up to me." Isn't he great!"

"Bitch you crazy."

Patty smiled and punched me in the face.That...got me pissed.I swung my staff and the tip hit her chin making her fall back.

"Aww Shit that hurt..." She rubbed her chin.

I walked over to patty and pointed my staff at her heart.

"Patty,you been beaten with mad hatter stick so many times you have a higher pitched voice."

"Go ahead kill me." Patty eyes went dark and her voice was low.

Great...two personalities..

"Patty-"

"Can't do it can you?"

"I-" Patty hit my foot making me fall and grabbed my staff.

"I can do it though."Patty held my staff above her head and stabbed it in my chest.I screamed my last scream...

~~Mailik POV:~~~

"Your going to lose." I yelled in Loki's face.

"I do not lose."

Loki tackled me and held me head over Stark towers.

"Who is going to lose now?...you."

I heard Selina scream and I quickly looked at Selina.

No...god...no....

Selina was laying there with her staff sticking out of her chest.Loki grabbed my face and jerked it back at him and held a dagger in his hand.

" I will make sure you you'll be able to join your...what should I call her? Ah yes, your quim." Loki held the dagger at my throat.

How dare he call her a quim! IIdon't even know what that means! But I can tell its bad!

I grabbed Loki by his hair and pulled it back making him cut my neck a little.

"Don't you ever touch my hair." Loki said fixing his hair.

I just had to ask him..." Are you gay?"

He stopped fixing his hair."Excuse me?"

" I said, are you gay?"

Loki looked pissed and it was funny.

"I am certainly not homosexual!"

Loki was about to through a dagger at me but the hulk grabbed him and started swing him around like a rag doll.

Patty ran up to me and kong fu kicked me in the face.

Da Hell?!?!

"Well, if it isn't Sexy McBeautiful,You know, I actually liked you first.Then Selina had to had to fall in love with you!"

She kicked me in the stomach.

"We would've been a good couple,but it was forbidden.A wanted terroist's daughter and Agent Hill's son.Tragic isn't it."

She tried to kick me again but I caught her foot.

" It's not tragic. It was never meant to be. I love Selina.I've known her since we were both 3.It's destiny for us to be together."

I twisted her foot and she spun and fell.

I got up quickly and ran and got one of my guns and pointed at her head.

" One choice. Go to jail for murder of my partner."

" Do it. When I get out of jail all I have to return to is a older sister.My family were all terrorist. They killed for Friday night fun."

I put my gun down.

"Do it! Please!"

"No. You need to just be slapped the shit out of... your parents were shield agent, not terrorist. They did not kill for fun on Friday nights.They went on missions on Friday night. They died by the red skull."

Patty's eyes went back to normal.

"What have I done..." Patty ran to Loki and sat besides his injured body.

"Da faq! Forget you!"

I finally walked over to Selina's lifeless body.

Even though see was dead..she still looked beautiful..

Tears burned as they fell. I fell to my knees and put Selina's head on my lap..Then it hit me.

Fury and my mom are going to kill me....X_X RIP..

I took her staff out of her stomach.Her shield uniform was soaked in blood.

I turned on my earpiece." Whoever hears this, S-Selina Fury is down, I repeat, Selina Fury is down."

*********************************************

A/N: Hi! UPDATED!!!