Chapter 13

Selina POV~

Mailik looked like as if he was thinking hard.

"Your name could be Rina Long!" Mailik said loudly.

"Rina Long? Where'd you get that from?"

Mailik tapped his head. "Here."

I gave a small smile." I wish you could go with me."

"I do too. Your dad doesn't trust us to be alone on a mission without surveillance." Mailik shrugged.

"He should trust us. I can't do half off the fighting skills I've learned without you."

"I know, Maybe we can get Fury to change his mind and allow you to bring someone with you."

I tugged on Mailik's arm."Come on!"

I ran down to my dad leaving Mailik a little ways behind."Hey da- Director Fury, can I please bring someone with me? I'll bring anyone except Helen."

"What's wrong with Helen?"

"We disagree on things. It wouldn't be good for us to go on a mission together, we might blow each others cover on purpose."

Mailik finally ran in the room out of breath."I'm...here."

"I see." My dad turned around. "You may not bring Mailik with you for various reasons. Your bring...Carter Rednels."

"I-" Mailik interrupted me.

"No! Carter is not going on this mission! Choose someone else!"

"Was that an order? Mailik Hill." My dad said staring daggers into Mailik.

Mailik looked at the floor. "No sir."

"Good. Carter is going with Selina and it's final."

"I don't think-"

"Selina, don't start." My dad turned around.

I grabbed Mailik's arm and pulled him around the corner and whisper yelled at him. "Why did you yell at him like that?! He could've changed his mind if you asked like a normal person!"

"I'm sorry! No need to yell!" Mailik took deep breath.

" I wonder if Carter has to get a make over to. If he doesn't, that will be unfair."

"How would that be unfair?" A voice asked from behind me.

I turned around to see Carter...with blonde hair a lip piercing.

"Whoa, who gave you your make over?"

"Some guy named Cal." Carter touched his lip. "I can't believe he gave me a lip piercing.

"You look nothing like you."

"You sound nothing like yourself." Carter said walking closer.

Mailik put his hand out stopping Carter from getting closer." Your good right there Carter." Mailik's tone was threatening.

" Carter? Who's Carter? My name Jasper Rondelps."

"Rondelps?"

" Cal thought of it." Carter looked at his watch."We have to leave in fifteen minutes.See you at the dock." Carter jogged away.

"I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too." I stood toes and kissed Mailik's lips.

Mailik kissed back and put his hands on my hips. Mailik pushed me against the wall.Our tongues fought in each others mouth.