Chapter 16

Selina POV:

We stood in line of the biggest ride in the park. "This is so awesome! Look how big this ride is! Were so close we can almost touch it!" Cricilla tried to touch the ride but couldn't reach.

"Cricilla, calm down. Is this like your first water park?" Carter asked.

"No! This ride is new! I haven't rode it before!" Cricilla replied.

"She's always like this before a ride." Raven said looking at her Ipod.

Carter gave Cricilla his phone."Here, play Temple Run."

Cricilla's face when emotionless as she held the phone.

"Magic." Carter motioned towards Cricilla."She won't talk the rest of the time were in line. Selina I dare you to steal the phone.Criclla has fighting skills of Street Fighter." Carter said.

"Oh really?" I asked crossing my arms. " I bet she could beat you." Carter said in his famous voice that's annoying.

"I"m a Fury. No one can beat me." I said putting my hands on my hips. "I know you just want me to fight because you want my biniki to be torn."

Carter looked shocked and gasp." "Why would I want that to happen? You said you could beat her."

"Don't make me kill you." Mailik threatened Carter. "Dude, I just want to see my sister mad.That's all I promise." Carter said backing up.

"Before you two start fighting I'm going to fight Cricilla." I looked at Cricilla and she haven't even looked away at Carter's phone.

I moved my hand slowly and took the phone away quickly. Cricilla turned her head at me slowly.

Cricilla murmured something then tried to punch me in the face but I ducked and she hit Mailik's chest.

"You will lose!" Cricilla yelled picking me up and trowing me out of line into the pool.

I swam to the top and I saw Cricilla diving into the pool.I swimmed to the edge quickly and got out. Cricilla grabbed my leg and I kicked her back and ran back to Carter. "She got like ten times stronger!!" Carter shrugged." What can I say, she plays a lot of video games." I turned around and Criclla was runing towards me. I noticed I didn't have my staff...or any guns.

I can't fight hand to hand combat! I'm not Black Widow! I ducked and moved out of the way and I hit her in the back. She straighted up completely and turned around facing me. " Is that all you got?!" Cricilla tried to grab me but I hit her hand back and I punched her in the stomach. Before she could regain her strength I punched her in her face knocking her out.Cricilla grabbed the top part out my bikini pulling it off.

Why...

I covered myself quickly and looked at Mailik who was having a nosebleed. I walked over to him and he passed out. "You got to be kidding me Mailik!" I looked at Carter who was frozen looking at my chest.

I snapped in his face bringing him back. "Take off Mailik's shirt and give it to me. " "Why?!" Carter asked. I gave him a look. " Mailik's shirt is bloody and he's still having a nosebleed!"

" Give me your shirt then!" I yelled. I looked behind me and guys walking slow going past me and one guy walked and fell into the pool." But, my shirt's mine. " Carter hugged himself as if he was hugging someone important.

"Stop being a ass and give me you fucking shirt now!" I whisper yelled at Carter. "Your not innocent as I thought." Carter smirked.

I looked at Raven and she had her earphones in waiting in line as if nothing happening.