Chapter 25

Mailik: P.O.V.

I woke up.

Feeling like I was dead for a week.

I looked around and I saw I was in a all white room, no longer chained to the hospital bed.

I sat up and a sudden pain attacked my arm.

I looked at my arm and noticed half of my arm was gone, my arm was metal from my hand up to my elbow.

What. The. Hell.

Another sudden pain gave me the worst headache ever, It felt like my head was tearing apart directly in the middle. I screamed, probably the loudest I've ever screamed. The pain suddenly stopped and the door to the "cell" opened.

Should I go? Should I stay here? I'll stay a while to see if something happens. If I leave with this messed up arm, I might be attacked and this arm being incredibly heavy, all I could do is swing it around like a damn animal, probably hitting my self, knocking me out in the process. I stayed in the room sitting which felt like a good thirty minutes.

[Are you going to just sit there? After I went though all this work to free you?]

A intercom said, slightly surprising me.

[Come on, go, shoo, run boy. Get out the damn facility.]

Facility? That's were I am? I should go. This person could be trying to help me, if their not.. I could report them to Shield, if I eventually remember the number. Is there a number for Shield?

I stood and slowly and almost fell over, my arm is almost heavier than my body.I kinda limped out the door, which led to about four door and a two split hallway.

[Good. No go left and enter door L217 and you'll enter the main hall.]

The voice said louder than the last time. Jeez, you think I didn't think I could hear you enough the first time?

I quietly walked to the main hall and peeked through door, as a good Shield agent should in all situations like this. I think.

[Run.]

Run? Just...run? What if I get caught? A guy running down a empty hall of a facility, something might run after me randomly a-

[Why aren't you moving? I said run. Run now! You don't want to get captured do you?!]

That, made me run. Running in my condition, I admit hurt like hell and it began to fell like I was going to pass out, but, I kept running.

[Quick, turn right and you'll see the exit.]

I quickly took the closet right and ran into something that felt like metal made me fall.

[Oops. Sorry, wrong direction..Bye. ] The voice permanently left after that. Their voice probably got me caught, yelling at me what to do becoming louder they probably let the metal thing to me.

I looked around and saw what I bumped into was looked almost exactly like a robot but, not completely. It looked human, in a facial way. The body was a whole different story.

The "thing" grabbed me by the neck, lifting me up.I immediately began struggle, looking like a afraid animal trying to escape death.Its was grip was very tight on my neck, it was beginning to be hard to breathe. I began to grasp for my breath making it harder to breath trying to get the hand off my neck.

" Vermin. Must annihilate." The thing said squeesing my neck harder.

.....Can't.....breathe....

I felt my vision begain to blur.

Selina.....

She was all I can think about, I love her.

She needs to know, I remember her.

I love her.

I feel my eyelids get heavy and it's begins to get hard to keep them open.

Selina..I...

I blacked out.

********

A/N: Next chapter is longer!