Chapter 11

DEMI'S POV

'Shit. Shit. Shit. I screwed up. Fuck. Oh my god. Did she saw the text?' I mentally screamed to myself.

I texted Wilmer that I won't be meeting him tomorrow but instead we can meet somewhere during my tour when Dani's not around and talk about us. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing right now but I'm just gonna go with the flow and see what happens in the future. I know what I'm doing is wrong but.. I just can't leave Dani. There's something about her that tells me to not let go of her. Like the day when she asked me to be her girlfriend and when I told her about my relationship with Wilmer, how she calms me down within seconds. She understands me when nobody did. She makes me feel like home. She made me feel safe. She has this thing that draws me to her. Just like the first day when I met her at the meet & greet. I fell in love with her right in that moment when I saw her standing in front of me. I guess it was love at first sight. But with Wilmer, it was the total opposite. It took some time for me to get used of our relationship when we were together. But that's over now.

I finally knocked out of my senses and realized that Dani was upstairs, alone, after what she saw. I quickly turned off the television and ran up to the room to see Dani was curled up on the bed, her body shaking slightly with her back facing me. I felt my heart breaking at the sight of her and slowly walked to bed. By then, I already made up my mind of who I really wanted to be with is to be with Dani. She's the one whom I need, the only one. I slowly slide in beside her and held her in my arms. She turned to face me, clutching on my t-shirt sobbing.

"I'm sorry baby. I really am." "W-why did you do this to me? Am I not g-good enough for you? Am I not worth your time?" She said stuttering."No, no, no baby. You are good enough for me. You're perfect. I'm so stupid. I'm so so sorry baby. Please forgive me." I tighten my arms around her as my eyes filled with tears. "You promised me Demi. You promised you wouldn't go back to him." "Yes. I did promise you. And I didn't and I wouldn't go back to him, ever. It was a mistake. I will stop texting him from now on. I promise. I love you so much Danielle." I sat her up looking straight into her eyes as I said it. She gave me a slight smile and rest her head on my chest whispering an 'I love you too'. I kissed her forehead and lay back down on the bed, pulling the sheets up and let sleep take over us.

~Next morning~

I felt soft kisses on my neck as I woke up from my sleep. Arms were draped around my waist, knowingly it was Dani's as she continue to kiss my neck, up against my jaw line to my cheeks. I turned around to face and with a goofy smile on my face. "Greatest way to wake me up in the morning baby," I said, winking at her and gave her a kiss on the lips. She pulled away and blushed, turning away from me. "Awww... is my baby blushing?" I teased her, giggling. I pulled her back to my chest and hugged her tightly. I felt her smile on my chest and kissed her forehead. "Babe, as much as I love laying down here with you, I think it's time to get up and have breakfast. And I also haven't finish packing my bag as to where we're going in a few days or hours I don't know. I don't even know what to pack or what to bring, or where we're go-" "Dan, slow down. Fine, I'll tell you. Wait. No, I won't. I'll just help you pack. It'll be easier. As for breakfast, do you want to eat out? It's my treat." "Alright then, it's settled. I'll go get ready."

~Time skipped to road trip~

DANI'S POV

We are now on our way to somewhere Demi's taking me which I still have no idea where. She won't even budge when I asked her time and time again. I guess I have to wait til we get to the destination.

We sang out loud to the songs that were randomly blasting on the radio until that one time when Cool for the Summer was playing, we starting screaming like little kids and Demi began singing loudly, trying to sway her hips as she drives the car. It was one of the most memorable days I have with Demi and I hope there's more to come on this little road trip we have. Halfway through the ride, my eyes start to shut. Just when I wanted to shut my eyes completely, I felt the car slow down, and then to a complete stop. I wanted to open my eyes to see if we were already at the destination. "Go back to sleep baby. I'll wake you up when we're there. Sweet dreams." Demi whispered to my ear, draping a blanket over my shoulders, keeping me warm. I felt her lips softly touch the corner of my lips before I completely dozed off with a smile on my face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Here's chapter 11 just like I promised! I hope you guys enjoy! Please leave some comments to what I can improve or add on the next chapter! Thank you<3