Part 2

DEMI'S POV

"N-no..no I-I can't Wilmer, I-I have a girlfriend now and I love her so much," I said not making eye contact with him.

"I know that, but I can't stop thinking about you. Let me make it up to you..please. It's been killing me. I need you Demi. I know what I did in the past has hurt you so so much. But please Demi...please give me another chance." He said as he got closer to me and grab my hands.

As I was about to say something, I heard someone cleared thier throat and I quickly let go of his hands.

'Shit'

DANI'S POV

Demi's family was pretty nice to me. We were talking about how I met Demi and told them what happened. I looked around and look for Demi and didn't see her anywhere. Wilmer wasn't with us either. 

"Hey Dallas, have you seen Demi?" I whispered to Dallas who was sitting beside me.

"Uhm..no actually. I last saw her in the kitchen washing the dishes. I think she's still in there." She reply.

I nodded my head and excuse myself and went to the kitchen to look for Demi. As I was walking towards the kitchen I could hear someone talking. 

"N-no..no I-I can't Wilmer, I-I have a girlfriend now and I love her so much," I'm assuming that's Demi. As I was about to walk in I heard Wilmer's voice. I start to walk slowly peeking at the two of them talking and see that Demi was trying not to cry.

"I know that, but I can't stop thinking about you. Let me make it up to you..please. It's been killing me. I need you Demi. I know what I did in the past has hurt you so so much. But please Demi...please give me another chance." 

Clearly that was my cue to walk in on them, to see that Wilmer was holding Demi's hands. Pang of jealousy shot through me. I hold my breathe for a second and cleared my throat. Demi quickly let go of his hands and look down to the floor as if she was guilty of something. I blinked my eyes trying not to cry and looked at them both shaking my head.

"Uh..I-I have to go.." I said and quickly run of the kitchen.

I find my stuffs at the lounge room and quickly head to the front door hoping her family won't see me. As soon as I was about to open the door, " What's the rush sweetie?" Dianna asked.

I took a deep breathe and turned around to face her. "Uh..I-I remember that I uh..I have some errands to do. It was a pleasure to meet you Dianna. " I said and looked behind her and saw Demi standing there with tears in her eyes. Before she could reply I ran out the door and ran to where my feet takes me.  

As soon I stopped running, I realised that I was getting back to Demi's house. I fished for the key in my purse that Demi gave me earlier and opened the door. I went to our bedroom and lock myself in there. I dive into the bed and cried onto the pillow.

After a few moments of crying, I heard the front door slam and heard Demi yell "Dani! Are you in here?" 

I didn't bother to reply her. Instead, I continued crying covering my ears with the pillow. I don't even want to face her right now. 

DEMI'S POV 

After seeing Dani left the house, I immediately feel down on my knees and cried. I was crying so hard that I can't breathe. I didn't realize that Dallas was beside me until I heard her voice and felt her arms around me. "Shh..Demi, breathe." I hid my face on her shoulder and she start to rock me back and forth until I start to breathe normally again and my cries turns to sobs. I look up to see that my family was looking at me worried. I looked around and see that Wilmer was no longer around. Marissa has gone home right after dinner, she had a family emergency.

"Dems, what happen?" Dallas asked. I let out a sigh and stood up walking to the lounge room. They took that as a sign and they followed me. I started to talk about Wilmer, what he did to me and all. Mum was in tears and dad was trying to calm her down and by looking at his face, I could tell that he was fuming. If Wilmer was still here, I'm sure that he'll be dead by now. But then, Maddie asked why did Dani ran out, out of a sudden. I took a deep breathe and tell them about us. 

After the long talk, I realized that I need to find Dani and talk about this. My parents was very accepting. They were thankful that Dani was there for me when I needed someone while I was on tour. I excused myself to look for Dani and rushed to the front door. "Go get your girl back Demi!" I heard Dallas say. I smiled to myself and mumbled a 'thank you' before getting to my car. Before I started the car, I think to myself on where would Dani go to since she doesn't really know the places here. I started driving to the parks nearby and still, no sign of her. "Dani, where are you" I said to myself while driving. Then I remember.. the only place she knows is my house. I drove to my house as quickly as I can passing a few red lights. 

When I reached my house, I quickly got off the car and ran to the front door slamming it open. "Dani! Are you in here?"  I shouted. I ran to the guest rooms to check if she's in there but she's not. Then I heard sniffles coming from one of the room, and its mine. I quickly ran to the door and tried opening it but to find it locked. " Baby, I know you're in there. Please unlock the door and let me in. Let me explain. It's not what it looks like. Please.." I say while knocking on the door, sobbing. I sat down in front of the door banging my head on it softly.

Then, I remembered that I kept a key on top of the fridge that can be used to opened any door on this house. I ran to my kitchen and search for it. After finding it, I quickly ran back to my room and opened the door softly. I peeked and look what she was doing and find her asleep with tear stains on her cheeks. I walked towards her and sat at the edge of the bed, looking at her. I scoot closer and stroked her cheeks with my thumb and kissed it. I stood up and looked for a sticky pad around my room and wrote her something. I place it on the nightstand and kissed her cheek again wishing goodnight. I quietly step out of the room and went to the living room the watch some TV until I fell asleep.                       

----------------------------------------------------------------

Here's part 2 of chapter 8. A Christmas present from me :)