Chapter 8 - Wilmer

A/N: Heyyyy readers! I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I'm have no idea what to continue with. Soo I need more suggestions for the next chapter. But anyway here's the Chapter 8! Enjoyy!!

DEMI'S POV

We pull apart as I heard my phone rang.

"Sorry gotta answer this." I said to Dani as she just nod her head and held onto my hand.

*Phone convo*

M-Mom (Dianna) D-Demi

M- Hey sweetie

D- Hi mom! How are you?

M- Wow, you sound happy and I'm good sweetheart. How are you?

D- That's because I am mom. Why did you call me anyway?

M-You're having a break from your tour right? I wanted to come back home for dinner this weekend I invited Marissa too and someone else.

D- Yeah I am. Uhh yeah, sure I'll come, but can I bring a friend with me? And who's this person if I may ask.

I say as I look at Dani smiling

M- It's a surprise. And yes you can bring a friend with you. So I'll see you this weekend Demi.

D-Alright mom, see you too and please say Hi to Maddie for me please.

M-I will sweetie. See you this weekend.

D-Thanks mom. I love you, bye.

M- I love you too.

*End of convo*

I hung up my phone and put it in my pocket and face Dani.

"So uh..as you heard earlier, my mom invite me to dinner and yes I'm bringing you with me. So you're gonna meet my family and Marissa and I guess that someone my mom invited. You don't mind do you?" I ask her.

"It's okay Demi, I would love to meet your family. But are you gonna tell them about us?"

"I don't know..If you're ready then yes if not then we can wait. Or they can just found out themselves" I said as I wink at her. She slapped my arm playfully and shooked her head laughing.

"Oh my god Demi." I laughed at her as she continued laughing.

*Time skipped to the weekends*

DANI'S POV

We were now in the car, on the way to Demi's parents' house. "Demi, I'm nervous. What if they don't like me?" I say starting to shake a little. Demi pulled over and turned to faced me and held onto my hands.

"Babe relax okay. I'll be with you all the time. I promise. And of coz they'll love you. I mean like what's not to love. But if you're feeling uncomfortable or something, tell me okay? It'll be okay baby" she said as she hugged me. I just nodded and sat back while she continue driving still holding my hand.

Demi pulled in a driveway which I assume her parent's driveway. I realized a black Mercedes was parked in front of our car which I think its the guest that her parents invited. I got out of the car and went to Demi's side to open the door for her. I opened the door and see that Demi's eyes widen as she saw the black Mercedes. I shook her by her shoulders and ask if she's alright and she just nod her head.

"Baby, what's wrong? Who's car is that?" I ask her looking dead in her eyes.

"I-I think it's W-Wilmer's" Demi stuttered as tears formed in her eyes.

Shit.

"Hey now, don't cry. Stick with me okay. If he trys to hurt you or something tell me immediately okay? I'll protect you. C'mere." I say as I pulled her into a hug and wipe her tears away and kissed her.