Chapter 1

Dani's POV

Tears formed in my eyes as I dragged the blade across my skin. Memories flooded in my mind causing me to cry harder. I leaned back against the bathroom wall letting the tears fall freely down my cheeks not bothering to wipe it away. I took a towel and pressed it against the cuts ignoring the stinging feeling it caused to stop the bleeding.

When the cuts finally stopped bleeding, I rolled down the sleeves of my favourite sweater I was wearing down pass my scars covering them. i stood up with the support of the counter tale and went to the sink and splashed my face with the cold water. I dried my face and hands and walked out of the bathroom to my room which was thankfully connected to it.

I sat took my laptop of the bedside table and sat on my bed. I turned on my laptop and logged into twitter and blast some songs on iTunes. Some people say that Twitter is boring whatsoever, but what they don't know is how awesome it is. I joined it out of curiosity, but after joining Demi Lovato's fandom, I became addicted.

I just think that she is an inspiration and a good role model to everyone having gone through everything she did; overcoming her eating disorders, self-harming, winning the battle of her depression. She shared her problems to everyone to prove that anyone who had suffered with those issues could go through it. Demi's the only reason why I haven't ended my life. Without her, and her inspiring music, I may not be able to stay strong til this day. 

I scrolled down my time line but stopped when 3 words caught my eyes. Demi. Concert. Anaheim. Oh my god. No freaking way!

My interest grew as I read up more news.. '' Demi Lovato adds Anaheim, USA, to her Neon Lights Tour as her 3rd stop.''

I sat there, frozen..eyes stuck on the screen in a complete and utter disbelief. I was finally going to a Demi Lovato concert. And I was going to meet her. After all this time. Ohmyfuckinggod.

I snapped out of my thoughts and went back to my laptop and clicked on the link in the tweet to buy the tickets, a new tab showing the website to buy the tickets.

My eyes scanned over the VIP package.

- 1 concert ticket

- 1 soundcheck ticket

-1 M&G pass ( including a picture with Demi Lovato)

- An autograghed DEMI CD

- A limited edition poster

- An exclusive Demi Lovato T-Shirt

- A backstage pass

Finally, I had the opportunity to meet Demi. Demi.. my idol, my inspiration, my hero, my lifesaver. After all this time, I couldn't believe that I am finally going to meet her.

I clicked on the purchase button and typed in my PIN number to my credit card.

I was 11 when I first had my own credit card after my parents died in the fatal car accident. All of their money was given to me. My parents was really rich. Like, really rich. Rich enough to buy this big mansion.

After they died, I was sent to the court for some questioning as I was only 10 and cannot be living alone in that mansion not until I am 18. Now that I am 18, they said that I was allowed to sell that mansion to buy a new house or to just stay in. And with all the money that I have, I could buy anything that I wanted. The maids have been taking good care of me since my parents died. They are like my second family. I love them as much as I love my parents. My parents..I miss them soo soo much. If only i was with them in the car, I could have died with them..

*** ( Time skipped to the day before concert)

' You  make me glowww...but I cover up won't let it showww...'

I woke up from my sleep and turn the alarm clock off. I look at the time..8.30 a.m. 

" I'm gonna meet Demi tomorrow! " I said to myself. I quickly get up and went to the bathroom. I took of my clothes and walk to the mirror. As soon as I stand infront of the mirror, the voices came back.

Fat

Ugly

Worthless

Not good enough

Slut

Pathetic

I ran my hands up and down my body as I cried looking at my own reflection on the mirror. I felt disgusted.

*Trigger warning*

I took my blade out from the cabinet and start slicing my thighs and stomach. I put the blade on my left wrist and cut it vigorously as I cried. I was starting to feel dizzy as I watch the blood flow down my body. I took a towel and pressed it down my wrist to stop the bleeding. As soon as the bleeding stopped, I went in the shower and wash off the dried blood ignoring the stinging feeling.

I went out from the wore the clothes that I've prepared the day before. I smooth out my outfit in front of the mirror smiling to myself. I was unable to keep still as I started to panic because I am going to meet the Demi Lovato tomorrow, the woman who saved my life.

I did my hair and putting on the finishing touches to my makeup and keep the makeup set into my luggage that I'm bringing. Since I wasn't schooling anymore, I will be staying in a hotel for about a month and the hotel was near to the arena that Demi will be performing in, Ayres Hotel. Obviously I was going alone. But Sophie, Bailey and Diana will be meeting me at the arena tomorrow. They are the only friends that I have. I actually met them on twitter when I joined the fandom. 

After I was done with everything, I grabbed all the stuffs that I needed for the month Im spending in Anaheim then said my goodbyes and drove to the hotel that I'm staying at.

~~