Chapter 2

*** 

As soon as I reached the parking lot, I find a spot for me to park the car and went in the hotel to get the room keys from the front desk. I spoke to the lady standing behind the desk and watched her typed something in the computer as I smiled and passed my credit card. Looking at the computer, she told me to key in my PIN number into the credit card thingy before she looked up, I quickly keyed in my PIN number.

The lady looked up as she handed me the room keys and my credit card. I thanked the lady and start walking towards the lift with my luggage. I entered the elevator and pressed the button for my floor room which is on the 14th floor. The door closed and it shot up faster than any elevator that I've taken before. I was so so so excited to meet Demi tomorrow. It's my first time going for a concert and I couldn't contained my excitement as I bounce on my feet. I couldn't believe I am finally going to meet her in person. I really hope she'll like me and not think that I am a freak or something...

I picked up my luggage as the elevator dinged and the doors opened. I stepped out of the elevator and went to find my room. I walked to the narrow corridor to find my room which is #14-92 and which I'm going to spend the next month in . Signs were displayed clearly on the walls and I followed them to find my room. As soon as I found my room, I scanned one of my room cards into the card slots on the door until it flashed green, beeping twice. As I was going to opened the door, I heard someone singing beautifully. Its from my next door neighbour and it belongs to a girls voice. It sounds oddly familiar but I couldn't put a finger on it. I shake the thoughts out and opened he door stepping into my room.

The room was entirely dark except for a ray of light coming from the hallway through the opened door. I slotted one of my key cards into the light slot and closed the door when the lights came on. My eyes wondered around the room. It was a big room. Big enough to fit 4 people in. It has a queen sized bed in the middle of the room and it was set against the wall. A bedside table was on each side of the bed along with the telephone and a lamp next to it. A flat screen TV was set directly across the bed along with a small cupboard with a tv manual on it below the TV and a dvd player.

As I finished touring around my hotel room, I unpacked my stuffs and put i neatly in the wardrobe that is placed in the corner of the room. I finished unpacking my stuffs in a few minutes and look at the time. 12:45p.m. Hmm.. 

I decide to take a short nap and then go walk around the neighbourhood as I never went to Anaheim before or go shopping.

***

As soon as I came back from the walk, I sat down on the bed and turned on the TV. I decide to order room service since I haven't eat my lunch yet. A few minutes after ordering, there was a knowck on my door. Assuming it was the food, I opened up the door and thanked the guys and payed him. I ate my lunch while watching Spongebob Squarepants on Nickelodeon. Yeah such a child I am. Haha.

I looked at the time and realized its already 9p.m. Time passed by so fast. I decided to go to bed as I need to wake up early tomorrow for the soundcheck and M&G.

 *Next morning*

'Baby when I look up at the sky, we'll be shooting stars just passing by. You'll be coming home with me tonight, and we'll be burning up like neon lights..'

"Urghh.." I turned off my alarm clock and rubbed my eyes. I sat up and look at the time. It shows 8.30a.m. Today's the day I am finally going to meet my idol. I smiled quickly get up and made my bed and went to take a shower.

***( Time skipped to soundcheck)

I stood in line outside the arena with about 100 screaming girls. I looked around at all the posters, t-shirts and merchandise. I took my phone out and start to play some games. At the corner of my eyes, I feel like someone was staring at me. I looked up and to see all the girls looked at me like they've seen a ghost. I looked behind me and see no one was there. I realized that they were really staring at me. I stood there still looking down at my phone again feeling insecure as the girls was still looking at my way. After about half an hour, the line finally started moving and I know that we're going into the arena to watch the soundcheck. I took out my tickets and gave to the security guards. I went inside the arena and looked around. It was huge! There were about 10 000 seats there. I walked to where the stage was and find a seat right infront of it as it wasn't crouded yet. I took a seat while waiting for the soundcheck to start. I start to tweet my excitements and took a bunch of pictures and post it on instagram.