Girlfriend

Demi's POV

I woke up in a bed and I looked around and realized that I was not in my room. I guess Dani carried me to her room yesterday when I fell asleep in the car on the way back from dinner. I looked over and see that Dani was still sleeping peacefully. I giggled at her cuteness and took a picture of her and save it in my phone.

Memories of last night came flooding back in my head; I've told her everything. We kissed. She was a lesbian.

I might have a chance with her. But I feel like she's keeping something from me-

"Demi, why are you looking at me like that?"

'ohmygod. I didn't know she was awake. I guess I was lost in my thoughts to realize that she was already awake..'

"U-uhm I-I'm sorry," I blushed and stood up and walk towards the bathroom.

"Haha babe, I was just joking. Come back here, it's cold here without youu" she said cutely and pouted.

I walked back to her and sat down at the edge of the bed. She sat behind me and wrapped her legs around my waist and rested her head on my back. Her hands went under my shirt and she begin to ran her hands up and down my sides and my stomach. She stopped doing it after a few minutes and unwrapped her legs and arms from me , standing up and kneeling infront of me.

"Hey, you okay?" she asked while holding my hands rubbing it with her thumb.

"Yeah, I'm just tired"

"What's on your mind hmm?"

Before I could answer her she cut me of and said " If you're thinking about last night, don't worry about it okay? All of your secrets will be safe with me. He is such an asshole for treating you like that."

Tears start to form in my eyes remembering the times when he abused me. She stood up and pulled me up and hugged me tightly rubbing my back. She kissed my cheek and pulled apart after a few minutes and she went to walked towards the bedside table and took out a small black box. She walked back to me after taking a few deep breath and stood infront of me fiddling with the box.

"Demi, I know we just met a few days ago, but I feel like I've known you forever. I'm so glad that I've met you at the concert the other day or I'll never be here with you right here right now. You've helped me so much in my life through your songs and your stories. I know this might be hard for you to take this after the past you've had, but I promised to take care of you and love you with all my heart." she said as she opened the black box. It was a necklace. I covered my mouth with my hands as tears starts to stream down my face.

She wiped the tears off my face and held onto my hands.

"Demetria Devonne Lovato, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Without any hesitation, I smashed my lips on hers and kissed her passionately. She smiled in the kiss and put her hands around my waist as I put mine around her neck. We kissed for a few minutes and pulled away.

"I would take that as a yes" she said and giggled.

I smiled at her widely as she turned me around and put the necklace on for me. I looked at it in the mirror and it was really pretty. I turned around and kissed her again.

"I love you Danielle," I said and hugged her.

"I love you too Demetria, soo much," she said as she squeeze me and lift me off the ground and spinned me around.

I laughed as she out me down kissing my nose making me giggle and blush. I was so happy that I was finally hers. I've never felt so happy in my entire life. I'm so blessed to have a girlfriend like her. ❤

------------------------

A/N: Yay! They're finally together!

And thankyou for reading this book! I'll be updating tomorrow ^^ Do give some feedbacks about it ^^ 

( p.s sorry if there's any spelling errors. I'm using my phone to type this so I cant check the errors)