Chapter 3

Demi's POV

I woke up first, and see that I've been sleeping on Dani's chest and who have been holding me all night. Memories of yesterday night flood back in. How she understood and didn't mind that I wanted to be all cuddly with her. I thought about this, I've only known Dani for a day. I barely know anything about her,other than where she live, her age and her parents. All I knew is that I really like her. My ex's dont even care about me. They just used me for publicity and sex..They abused me most of the time. No one know's about this,not even my parents. I dont even know why I was dating them.

I started playing with her hair until I hear her groan.

"Urgh...Dems, what time is it?" 'Ah her morning voice is soo cute!' I thought to myself'

"Uh its 9.00am.Let go and have breakfast downstairs." I said as I entangled myself from her and stood up. 

"Dems, its still early. Come back here and cuddle with me. It's cold." She said with her cute voice.

I giggled and lay back down on her chest and continued playing with her hair. 

"How'd you sleep Dems?" I like it when she called me Dems.

I  smiled and said,"Great. You make a good pillow."

She laughed and sat up. I sat up and sat on her lap clinging onto her like a koala. She giggled and put her hands on my waist.

"So, what shall we do today?" 

"We should go shopping? Or 20 questions? Or watch movies?"

"I guess we can do all of that. Let's go and get ready."

I get off her lap and grab my towel and clothes and take a shower. She took a shower right after me.

***

An hour has past and we are at the lobby walking to the cafeteria to have our breakfast. We chit chat while eating knowing each other better. I dont even know if Im into girls. I feel safe when Im with her. She makes me have this butterflies every time she touch me or get near me.Her smile makes me melt inside. I think I might fall for her.

"Demi, why are you looking at me like that?" 'Shit, she caught me staring at her.'

"Oh shit, sorry," I said looking down.

"Haha, c'mon let's go to the mall," She said standing up at held her hand out.

I took her hand and we walked to the parking lot hand in hand. 

Dani's POV

Demi & I had been talking  more since I met her at the M&G yesterday. We are going shopping we'll be watching some movies in my room later on. 

We are in her car on the way to the mall. I caught her a few times looking at me at the corner of my eyes. I shrugged it of and looked outside the window admiring the beautiful scenery.

Demi parked the car at the parking lot and right after she turned off the engine, paparazzi swarmed us. We couldn't go out of the car as they were blocking the door. A few minutes after being stuck in the car, the security guards came and pushed aside the paparazzi and opened the door letting us out. Once we were out, the paparazzi keep throwing questions Demi.

"Demi, looked over here! Demi!"

"Demi, who is that?"

"Demi, is that your girlfriend?"

Demi, are you gay?"

I look over at Demi and see that she is getting uncomfortable. I grab her arm and push everyone aside and went in the mall with the help of the security blocking the paparazzi at the entrance. I bring Demi to the restroom and she burst into tears. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back until she stopped. 

"What's wrong"

"C-can we not t-talk about t-this now? P-please.." 

"Okay, but we will when we go back to the hotel. Now come here I'll fix your make up for you." 

She followed me and stood infront of the mirror. I grab her makeup bag from her purse and fixed her makeup. 

"There all done. Now let's forget about this for now and go shopping!" I said excitedly.

"Thankyou," She said with a small smile.

I kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand and start our shopping spree.

***

"That was really fun! It is the best shopping spree I've ever had! We have to do it again sometime!" She said happily after putting all of our shopping bags down.

"Yeah totally!" I said as I walk to the bed with Demi following behind me and sat down.

" So what are we doing now?" I asked.

"20 questions?" 

"Yeah sure, you start."

"Uhm..When's your birthday?" She asked

"October 18th"

"August 20th ;)"

"Who are you dating?"

"No one. Haha"

"Me too."

An hour has passed and we were done playing 20 questions, Demi decided to go back to her room and take a shower then come back after dinner. I took a shower and decided to take a nap before Demi comes back. I will then ask her what happened at the mall earlier today.