Confession

Dani's POV

I woke up from my nap when I heard someone knocking on my door. I walked to the door and look at the peep hole and see Demi standing outside. 'She's early' I said to myself as I opened the door and let her in.

"Hi Dani!" She said happily as she pulled me into a hug.

"Hey Dems, have you eaten your dinner yet?" I said we pulled apart.

"No I haven't. Have you?"

"I just woke up from my long nap. So no I haven't had my dinner yet,"

"Good, go get dressed cause I'm taking you out for dinner tonight," she said winking at me.

I blushed and quickly went to take a shower and get ready.

-An hour later-

I was struggling getting my hair done in the bathroom when Demi knocked on the door and see me with my hair looking like a mess. She laughed as she walked over to me and took the hairbrush from my hands and took me to the bedroom.

She gestured me to sit down on the bed as she took out my hair curl in the drawer and turn it on. She brushed my hair and began curling my hair.

"There you go" she said turning off the switch.

I walked to the mirror and I was shocked. She did my hair perfectly.

"Wow Demi, thank you. I love it!" I said as I walk back to her and gave her a hug.

"Now that we're all set, let's go!" she her purse and car keys and went outside the door.

I took my belongings with me and locked the door. She grabbed my hands and hold it all the way to her car. The butterflies were erupting in my stomach but I shook it off and kept walking.

-In the car-

Were we in the car and Demi refuse to tell me where is she taking me out.

"Demiiii, where are you taking meee??" I whined at her for the billionth time.

"You have to wait and see. We're almost there." Demi said while taking hold of my hand.

"Urghh..fineee..."

Demi parked the car at the side of the pathment and turned off the engine. I looked around and saw a fancy restaurant across the road. 'Is she taking me there?' I wondered. Demi went to my side of the door and opened it to let me out.

"Demi, where are we?"

"It's a surprise. C'mon we're gonna be late for our reservation."

There weren't any paparazzi's there so it must be a private restaurant. We walked inside the restaurant, to my surprise, it was empty. It was only us and the employees there.

"C'mon, this way," Demi said and walked me to the back to the restaurant.

There was only a table for two and a candle in the middle of the table. We sat down and I looked around the restaurant in awe.

"Here's your food and drinks. Enjoy your evening," the waiter said to us and walked away.

"Demi, this is so thoughtful of you. Why are you doing this anyway?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you about something personal. So I book this place so we could be alone and have our dinner together without having anyone interupting us," she said looking at me in the eyes smiling

-After eating-

The food was great. It's the best I've ever tasted. I caught Demi looking at me while we're eating earlier and she blushed a few times. She's so cute! I wish she could be mine.. But I wonder what Demi wanted to talk to me about..