Part 2

DEMI'S POV

"Demi, I-I...Uhh..do you have any plans tonight?" She said nervously

"Uhh no why?"

"I want you to come with me.." She said and stood up dragging me to the closet.

"Dani, what are you-"

"Wear something comfy." She said and went back to the room.

I threw on some sweatpants and wore her favourite sweater. I walked out of the closet and see Dani putting on her shoes and grabbing her car keys. I walked to her and put on my shoes.

"Dani, where are you taking me?"

"Somewhere," she said and grabbed my hand.

"You're not kidnapping me are you?!" I said and pulled my hand back.

"Oh god no! Just come with me," she said and grabbed my hand again dragging me to her car.

DANI'S POV

Today is the 8th year since my parents died. Its been a few months since I visited them. I've decided to visit them today and bring along Demi with me so she would know.

We were now on our way to the cemetery. Demi was looking terrified. She was looking outside the window then back at me for the whole car ride. I just giggled at her cuteness and focused on the road. After a few minutes of staring, she fell asleep.

I saw a flower shop at the side way and decide to buy some flowers for my parents.I parked the car at the sidewalk and went out to buy them. I went back to the car and drive. After a few minutes of driving we finally reached. I turned off the engine and go out of the car and went to the other side of the car to open Demi's door. 

"Hey babe, we're here." I said softly while shaking her a little.

She groan and rubbed her eyes. She blinked a few times then realized where she was at and started to panic.

"Hey hey, relax. Come with me." She slowly get out of the car and hold my hands. I squeeze her hands softly and locked the car.

We walked to where my parents were at and sat down. It was a good thing that they were put right beside each other.  Demi was standing and looking at me with sadness in her eyes and I just gave her a small smile. I pat the space beside me asking her to sit. She sat down and hold my hands. We were sitting down in silence until Demi decided to speak up.

"Dani..who is this?"

"Uh..this..this are my pa-parents.."

DEMI'S POV

"Uh..this..this are my pa-parents.." she said softly.

Wait. Parents?!? How did they-

"They died in a car accident a few years ago when they were on their way to pick me up from the beach. I was 10 back then. A year after my parents died, I was bullied in school. They keep telling me that it was my fault that my parents died. They will say horrible things to me. And the voices kept telling me the same thing. That's how I started cutting. The day before the concert was the time I last cut myself. I wanted to be at least a day clean for you. But now that you're with me, I haven't cut since then. Even though I feel like it, but I didn't. Now I'm currently living in the mansion with the maids. They are like my second family to me. " she said as she wiped the tears that were falling. I was in tears too.

I wiped off my tears and hugged her tightly. She was now crying so hard until her breathing was not constant. I rubbed her back and sang Nightingale.

"Listen to me okay? It wasn't your fault that they died. They're in a better place now. Don't listen to the voices. Its not worth it. I'm so proud of you for staying clean. But please come to me if you feel like cutting again okay? " I said when she stopped crying.

We sat there for a few minutes then it started to rain. We quickly ran to the car then Dani and I burst into laughter. After we both stopped, Dani said that she wanted to take me some where fun. We stopped at Starbuck to grab a cup coffee for both of us and she drove to the destination.

"Dani, where are you taking me?" "You'll see." She said then wink and focused on the road.

"Pretty pleeasee?" I pouted. "Nope. But you can take a short nap. It's quite far from here." I gave her a sad face and slouch on the car seat as she refused to tell me. 

----------------------------------------------

A/N:

Heyy! I'm soooooo sorry for the late update. I kinda forget my password to this account and made a new account..so yeah.