The Concert

The concert was at 6.p.m. and we have be seated by 5.30. It is only 3.30p.m now. Only 2 hour to spare. I went to Starbucks to grab some coffee,walk around and went to the waiting area and wait for Bailey,Sophie and Diana to arrive. After a few minutes has passed, Bailey texted that she was here with the rest of the girls. I looked around for them and heard that someone was screaming my name. I know that it was Sophie's voice because she was the loudest among the us. We skyped a few times before so we knew how we looked like. I ran to them and hugged each one of them. 

"OMG I cant believe that I'm actually going to a Demi Lovato's Concert! Its been a dream of mine to go to her concert and meet her!" said Sophie.

The rest of them agrees to Sophie. It was our first time going to a concert and us hanging out together. We walked to the queuing area and sat down.We were the first one there and it was still early so we chit-chat and took a bunch of selfie's while waiting for the gates to be open. More people started to queue up behind us as it the gate was going to open soon. We stood up and dust our outfit and start jumping out of excitement. 

A few minutes later, the same security I saw at the M&G stood infront of us. We handed the tickets to him and went inside the arena. We were all freaking out and screaming at each other. We found our seats and sat down waiting for the arena to be full. We looked around and see that the arena was half full. We were at the front row so we get to stand at the barrier and there's a high chance of Demi seeing me again.

I smiled to myself remembering that Demi wanted to see me after the concert. 

At about 5.55p.m, the arena was already full of people. They started cheering and clapping as the light starts to dimmed. The band started to play the starting of Heart Attack as I see smoke coming out from the stage. Demi came out and started singing.

She spotted me easily and winked at me a few times making me blush. 

*** 

The concert ended and everyone started leaving the arena. I looked around trying to find the girls and realized that they've already lost in the croud. I see that the arena was starting to get empty and I looked around one last time to make sure that I was alone before making my way to I to the emergencie exit that Demi told me to wait for her bodyguard. 

I reached the exit and saw a man standing there.

"Are you Danielle?" He asked.

"Uh y-yes, I am. I assume you're Max, Demi's bodyguard? And please call me Dani," I said nervously.

He nodded and said "Yes, I am him. And let's go. Demi is waiting for you at her dressing room."

He walked into this narrow corridor leading to the backstage I guess. I walked behind him, looking down, following his footsteps. I bumped into him when I realized we've come to a stop. I apologized for bumping into him and he told me to go find  a door that has Demi's name on it and wait for her. He walked in one of the other rooms which I assume is the bands dressing room coz I heard laughter when he opened the door. I went to find the door that Max told me and stopped when I see Demi's name on it. 

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I heard her footsteps followed by the door opening. I look up at her and smiled. She was wearing her sweats and a t-shirt with no makeup on. She looked at me she had a huge smile on her face. She pulled me in and hug me tightly. I hugged her back. We pulled apart and her face turned red. I giggled and turned to face her.

"Great concert Demi. You were absolutely amazing."

"Thank you. And thank you for coming back." She replied with a huge smile on ger face. " Let's go back to my hotel and you can stay for a bit if you want?"