Chapter 3

Pearl woke up on the floor of her living room, still holding Amethyst who was fast asleep in her arms. She sighed and gently moved Amethyst off of her so she could stand, Amethyst stirred slightly but stayed asleep.
Pearl headed upstairs to her room to change into a more compfortable outfit. Downstairs Amethyst sat up and coughed until her throat was raw. 'Where's pearl...?' She thought and headed up the stairs to Pearl's bedroom.
The door was cracked slightly and Amethyst pushed it open. "Pearl?" Pearl jumped and quickly pulled the shirt over her head, but not before Amethyst caught a glimpse of her. "A-amethyst!" she blushed in embarrassment. "How long have you been there...?" Amethyst smirked. "Long enough to see you without a shirt on." She coughed again, Pearl walked over to Amethyst and felt her face. "Hmm you're warm.." Amethyst squirmed away from Pearl's touch.
"Come on, lets check your temperature." Amethyst took Pearl's hand as she was led out of the bedroom and across the hall. Pearl opened a small medicine cabinet in the bathroom and pulled out a thermometer, she pushed the button thingy and put it in Amethyst's mouth.
After a few minutes it beeped to let Pearl know that its time to remove it. She took the thermometer and looked at it. "Ame.. how are you feeling right now?" Amethyst shrugged. "Not too good, my stomach hurts and I feel nauseous." Pearl frowned and looked back at the thermometer. It read 102.3 Amethyst lets go back downstairs, you have fever... you need rest." Amethyst nodded and went to sit back on the floor of the livingroom while Pearl rummaged through some cabinets in the kitchen looking for medicine.
"Pearl?" Amethyst had scooted closer to her. "I think I'm gonna be si-" Amethyst got up and ran into the bathroom where she threw up in the toilet, repeatedly. "Ame!" Pearl ran into the bathroom with her and held her hair out of her face. She rubbed Amethyst's back and talked softly to her. "Its okay, I'm here..." Amethyst stood up and flushed the toilet. "Pearl I haven't been completely honest with you..."
"Huh? Ame... what do you mean?"
"I uh.... I'm pregnant..." she started crying again. "What!? Who did this to you?"
"T-topaz!" She practically yelled his name. "Oh I'm gonna kill him!"
"Pearl, No!" Amethyst took her hand. "Just leave him alone..."
Pearl looked confused but just focussed on helping her friend. "Come on, go lay down. You need to sleep."
"Lay with me?"
"Of course." Pearl laid down on the couch and Amethyst laid down next to her. Pearl leaned over to give Amethyst a kiss, but she was already alseep. "Sleep well Ame, I love you."
Pearl woke up an hour later and Amethyst wasn't on the couch. She heard someone vomiting and went to check on her. "Hey."
Amethyst looked at her, her eyes watering. "Hi.." her voice was raspy when she spoke.
"you feeling better?" She asked. Amethyst rolled her eyes. "What do you think?" She asked and flushed the toilet. "I feel like crap!" She yelled and immediatly covered her mouth. "I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to snap." Pearl giggled, "Its fine Ame." Amethyst pulled her shirt up just a little to show Pearl her "baby bump".
"Amethyst.... can I?" Amethyst nodded and directed Pearl's hand to a spot on her stomach where a small bulge could be felt. It squirmed and pushed against her stomach, almost like it was reaching for its mother. Of course this was just Pearl's imagination, the fetus was far to young to move around.

Yeah idrk where I was going with this chapter... Its all over the place a weird ik but... Oh well. Enjoy the rest of the story I guess.
~Tyler