Chapter 11

I blushed when Amethyst called me that... 'Pearly'.
"Where are we going?"
"Can't tell ya P"
"Aw, please?"
"Nope..."

We stood in a secluded area in the woods, I felt her arms snake around my waist and I purred in delight. She giggled and started kissing my neck while her hands found their way under my shirt.
"A-Amethyst... shouldn't we wait until we get home? Anyone could see us..."
"So? No one's out this late baby... everything is fiiiiine." She stretched out 'fine'. What is she planning?

"I-If you say so..."

I felt myself get lifted off the ground and gasped as Amethyst's hands were in my pants.
LEMON WARNING: PG14, if you're not comfortable with this you can skip it. It's not long.
I moaned in delight as she stuck her fingers on the opening of my vagina, she smirked and kissed my neck roughly.
"Ohhh Amethyst..." I felt my knees buckle underneath me, she helped me on the grass.
"Are you ready?" She gazed into my eyes and I felt her warm breath on my lips. Sparks flew as our lips pressed together, creating fireworks in my abdomen. I wrapped my legs around her waist and hauled myself out from under her, once I was on top I took control.
My hands roamed her chest and I slowly slid off her top while she did the same with mine. She kissed me deeply again and bit my lip asking for entrance. I immediately granted her permission and our tongues fought for dominance. She easily won and overpowered my mouth with her warm tongue. I continued to moan. She broke the kiss and sat me on her lap while making her way to my vagina hungrily. (Haha Amethyst joke) I froze and looked at her expectantly, she just giggled and started to run it through my underwear, teasingly.
"Ame... don't do that..." I whined. Suddenly there was a bright light cascading towards us, we jumped up and bolted home, but not before someone snapped our picture.

LEMON OVER

Nobody's pov)

Pearl let out her breath once they reached her house, Amethyst was panting beside her.
"Woo that was a close one huh P?"
"Heh yeah..."

Pearl bent over and almost collapsed from running so much.
"W-we should get inside..." She panted while fumbling for her keys. She got the door open and fell onto the couch, instantly falling asleep. Amethyst shut the door and curled up next to Pearl... her Pearl.