Chapter 10

(LEMON WARNING...)

Amethyst was out of surgery! Woo! I can finally cuddle with her again! Wait... what am I saying? Wow I'm being so gay right now...

I chuckled at myself and scanned the names looking for Amethyst. There it was, room 23B... Jaxson,Amethyst.

I took a deep breath and pushed the door open, there laying in a bed was Amethyst. Awh she was so cute when she was asleep!

I sat on the side of her bed staring at her. A smile crossed my lips as I began to undress myself. Her eyes fluttered open and she grinned when she saw me naked.
"Lookin good P" This comment caused me to blush a deep shade of red. I scooted closer to her until we were inches apart, our lips about to collide...

"Pearl, Wake up!" Amethyst was next to me at my house, shaking me. I yelped in surprise and crashed into the floor.
"Ow my head..." I rubbed my temple and glared at my girlfriend.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Ugh... Yeah I'm good." I said, perking up a bit.
"Heh good..." She gave me a seductive grin.
"Ame... what's going on?"

"You'll find out soon Pearly." She giggled and pulled me out the door.
"W-wait, what?" I blushed at her 'nickname' for me. She just smirked and continued to drag me down the beach.