Chapter 13

Yes. Pearl was indeed pregnant with Obsidian's child. It all happened by accident of course. They were just friends, nothing more. Obsidian never liked the idea that Pearl was a lesbian, he always tried to get her in bed with him. And this time, he succeeded.
Pearl was staring Amethyst in the eyes, shaking.
"I... I can explain..."
"You cheated on me... WITH OBSIDIAN FOR FUCKS SAKE!"
Amethyst screamed at Pearl.
"N..No! You have it all wrong.. I would never!"
"Then why were you at Obsidian's fucking?! Huh!" Amethyst was clearly angry with her girlfriend.
"IT WASN'T CONSENSUAL! I DIDN'T WANT TO BE RAPED!" Pearl yelled back before running out of the house.
Amethyst didn't bother going after her, she was too angry. She didn't care what happened to Pearl now.
Pearls POV:
Tears stung my eyes and rolled down my face. I kept running but I didn't know where I was running to. My home was back the other way, with Amethyst. The girl I loved... She hated me...
I stopped to catch my breath, and leaned against a tree. "Why... why me? Why did this have to happen to me?" I said aloud, hoping no one heard me. I started thinking about that night... The night with Obsidian...
~flashback~
"Aw, come on now Pearly. Don't you love me anymore?
"N..no! Get off of me Obsidian!"
"Now that isn't any way to be speaking to me now is it?"
He grabbed her wrist and pushed her onto his bed. He began touching her body in places she only ever allowed Amethyst to touch. She tried to move away but he was too strong. His grip tightened and she gasped in pain. Obsidian kissed her forcefully and shoved his tongue in her mouth. She tried to move again but he held her down. Obsidian began to remove Pearl's clothes, taking off her shirt first. He eyed her breasts hungrily and latched his mouth onto one. Pearl was crying and kicking now. Obsidian slapped her. He grabbed at the other breast, giving it some attention as well. Pearl tried not to moan. She didn't want this, but it felt... good.
Obsidian removed her pants now, eyeing his prize. He held onto Pearl with one hand and used the other to take off his own clothes. Once he was naked, Obsidian git on top of her.
"You look beautiful"
"Fuck off!"
"Not a chance" He smirked and sucked on her neck.
Pearl held back a moan and~
~flashback ends~
I wiped the tears from my eyes and slumped farther down the tree. I didn't want to remember the rest. I never wanted to experience it. It was horrible. I could still feel his hands touching my body. I hated that. I hated myself for not stopping it sooner... it's all my fault. Always was, always will be. Now my fucking girlfriend doesn't love me...
How could anyone love me? I'm disgusting...
(Short short short I'm vvvv sorry working on it babes I promise it's late I've been sick I'm tired aaaaand I binged on iCarly today don't judge)