Chapter 2

Ok, so i know that the first chapter was short, but it will get longer, I promise. Aslo, thank you to you if you have read this. It means a lot, not just saying that.

Anyways, here's Chapter 2 for you

Enjoy :D

Chapter 2

I had just woken up from a mind-sleep to a crash. I tried to ignore it and get back to sleep, but I had a minor panic attack inside my brain. I was curious to know what it was and why it had crashed, but I couldn't just get out of this like that. It's not how it worked.

I heard loud footsteps wander into the room, and stop.

"Julie, it's me. Kate. I miss you loads and cannot wait for you to get out of there, I know you can. Anyway, I got to go now, I'll be here soon, I promise. Hold strong and get better. Bya, love you."

I got to the end of this person talking and it felt amazing. I loved to be able to here the end of a sentence without my mind butting in. It was a relief.

I heard that same girl crying, moments later after she said goodbye, and I felt bad for her. I always feel bad when people cry, because it makes me feel like it was me that made them cry. I would much prefer to be the one who actually cried, but I couldn't. I wanted to cry so hard all the time and let the world know how many emotions there were in my head at the moment. But I couldn't.

-~-

Five voices were all talking above each other at the moment, so it was hard for me to hear anything that anyone said. But it amused me. It gave me a challenge to do, like a task to see how many words I could actually pick up. It wasn't many, but it was fun. It's hardly ever fun in here. There's nothing much to do, and everything that I could do, i had already done. so it was nice to have fun, for once.

"I'm hungry. Does this place have Nando's?" I heard this question a lot.

I wasn't hungry, food seemed to skip my mind a lot.

The five voices seemed to get louder and more and more over each other, which made my game incredibly hard to play now. So I gave up. I tried to think of the last time that I was doing anything and the last thing that I did before I got into this deep sleep that was so annoying I swear I could've punched it if I was able to. but no. I couldn't do ANYTHING!

I couldn't remember the last thing that I did, I couldn't even remember my own name. But I tried hard to. I tried the hardest I had ever tried to remember anything, but nothing came to my mind. So I gave up this game as well.

"Louis, get of her bed! You might break..."

"Getting protective now, are we?"

"I have every right to be.."

"Julie and Harry sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N..."

"Just shut up, Louis.

"No, you shut up."

"I'm not in the mood, Louis."

The five people were now getting in to an argument, which I hated. I never have liked arguments, and I never will. They stress me out too much. So, now I was stressed out. Great. This means that I will blank out for a few minuets and then when I wake up from this faint, have the exact same thoughts I had when I fist came into this suckish thing: 'Where am I?' Soon after, I would realise that I was stupid for thinking that AGAIN and that I couldn't find out until I was out of here and continuing with my life. Until then, all I could do was hold on, like everyone was telling me to, but this time it was myself telling me.

If I ever want to know where I am and who I am again, then I have to stay strong and hold on. But that was hard.