Chapter 5

Thanks again, guys for reading this.

luv ooo :D

Chapter 5

Harry's POV

"Can we go in there yet?" I don't think that anyone realises how whiney Louis actually is.

"SHUT UP, LOUIS!" The four of us said in unison.

I am always scared when I went to visit Julie. I think that anything I say will make her die. I can't imagine life without her, she is my world. No matter what all of out 'Directioners' say about her, she is my angel.

It is hard for me because she doesn't remember who I am, or who anyone is, but I still love her regardless. I know the boys do, too.

"So, how many times do you recon we have been here so far, Haz?" Liam asked.

"I dunno, like 1000 probably." Niall responded, with slight exaggeration.

"Like everyday for like two weeks so far, so about like twenty. But it's for her isn't it, like you'd do the same for Perrie and Eleanor and so we do the same for Jules." Zayn said, as if he knew what he was talking about.

Zayn was right. We would do this for the other girls an it was just for Julie, to check up on her. I need to always know what she is doing and how she's doing. You could call me crazy for doing this, but it's just me. I like looking after people and protecting them.

"You boys can come in now. She is the same as ever. Talk to her with passion."

Finally. Dr. Furrow let us in and we found little Julie sleeping innocently.

"Hey, love. It's us five. Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis and Niall." I spoke first, letting out a big sigh as if I had gotten something of of my chest that I needed to for a while. Which I did. I had waited a whole day to tell her that I love you, and it had to be done in a dirty hospital that had thousands of germs and bacteria roaming around the place.

"Heya babe. It's Louis."

"Hey Hon, It's Liam"

"The leprechaun has landed in the hospital."

"The mighty Zaynster is here, everyone."

"Hey, princess. We just came to check up on you and tell you how much we have missed you today. I honestly can't wait for you to come back and for the day when I can finally take you home. I love you."

We all greeted her while she lay there. I really hope she can hear us and hear how much we all love her. Especially me. She is my everything. My whole universe. And I love every piece of her.

-~-

Julie's POV

I woke up from my dream to five screaming boys. They never seemed to wait for each other to speak, just all at the same time.

They spoke as if they needed me to listen, as if it was the most important thing ever that I listened, so I tried.

It was the Harry boy again. He always seemed to come over. Sometimes with his friends and sometimes not. I liked his company. It made me feel warm and welcome.

He called me princess. That felt nice. To know that he loved me enough to call me his princess.

I couldn't catch many words that they were saying, but most of the ones that I did were rude or swear words. Were these boys like this all the time, or was it just around me?

I couldn't cope with all this noise, so I blanked out. I thought about blackness and if I would ever again see the colour white. I hope I do.