Chapter 9

I know not a lot has happened so far, but it will.

:D

Chapter 9

Their voices, their harmonies, their accents. All of it was perfect. That song was perfect. They sang it as if it was for me. As if they wrote it for me. It was almost too good.

They started to crack up towards the end of the song. All of them at roughly the same time.

I could hear sniffles, some louder than others. But then I heard this massive sob, like it was held in for a while. It was a strong, hard sob and it made my heart melt. It made me cry inside.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sor-ry. I-I"

"It's okay Haz. We all know she meant a lot. It's okay to feel sad, and you've been so good about it. It's fine, honestly."

I meant a lot? To who? It's really confusing sometimes in here. And I'm not a person to not know something.

Ever since I've been in here, I've wanted to know every bit of information, but I don't. And it sucks.

I heard a door slam, which meant they had gone now. They didn't say goodbye, but that probably because if they did they would get to emotional and let out massive sobs again.

Now it was just me.

I tried to remember things that would help me remember people.

I can remember things but not people, so I thought if I remember something about someone, then I might remember them

But I didn't. This wasn't getting me anywhere at all. I wanted to put the faces to the voices that I hears, but it was no good. My mind was lost.

I was getting tired now, and there was nothing to do, so I dozed off into a dreamless sleep.

-~-

Harry's POV

It was emotional. I meant every word that I sang to her, and I think the others meant theirs as well.

I thought I could hold it in; all the emotions that I've been feeling the past few weeks, but obviously not. I couldn't help but cry. Painful tears rolled down my cheek, and I didn't stop them. I couldn't stop them. I cried until their was nothing left inside me. No tears, no energy. I cried on the way home, when I got home, and I cried myself to sleep.

I wa staying at Louis' house, as the boys thought that someone needed to watch me now. They thought I would do something stupid. To be honest, I don't trust myself either.

I had a dream. A dream about a goat. Don't ask why, but a goat. The goat was called Shavga and he was the God of the whole universe. Shavga sent an angel down from him to tell me that I was a bird. Again, don't ask why. Then the dream turned into a nightmare. I flew into a tree, and then soldiers were shooting. Then I turned into a squirrel and started to climb the tree. Then the tree turned into a building and spider man was one of the soldiers. And then...

"Haz, you okay? Have you had another nightmare?" Louis broke me out of my nightmare.

"Yeah, how did you know?" I asked, very confusedly.

"You were screaming, and then you said "No, spider man!", So I guessed you were having a nightmare." Louis replied, Eleanor now by his side.

"Thanks, Lou. Sorry for waking you, though." I said. I looked at a clock to see what the time was and it was 3am. Ele and Louis had already gone back to their room, so i decided to get to sleep.

I've been having a lot of nightmares lately, ever since Julie was in a coma. In a lot of them, she would die and things like that would happen. This one wasn't about her at all. It was about a superman. Why a superman?

I was now having a dream about when I was younger, back in Cheshire. It was a nice dream and it brought back memories that I didn't even know existed. It was when I was 5 and me and my mum were baking my first cake. It was a vanilla cake with chocolate sprinkles on the top. They went everywhere and I refused to clean them up after.

But then I woke up to a screaming Louis. Why was his voice so loud?

"Shut up Louis." I could barely hear myself think, let alone talk.

"No, Haz, come here. NOW!" I forced my legs out of bed to go to where Louis was.

"What is it?"

"Look."

"Oh holy Mary mother of God!" I looked down and saw a rat the size of Russia laying dead on white floor. Blood was oozing out out its head, and each of its bones was snapped in about five places. Eww.

"Dibs not me to pick it up!" I shouted. Reluctantly Louis got a bag and put it in the bin.

I went and climb back into bed, but I couldn't get to sleep, so I went on twitter. The fans actually seemed nice today. Wow.