Chapter 16

Was the last chapter okay?

Comment and vote.

I follow back, just btw.

Also, who can wait for One Directions new song 'Best Song Ever'??

Well, I can't.

Chapter 16

Julie's Pov

"Julie, son, is that you? It's me, your dad." The voice said as the door closed. His voice sound familiar.

I have this tendency to process every ones voice who speaks to see if I can remember them, as the doctor has told me that if I remember something, I may be able to get out of this. So, fingers crossed.

"Julie, they told me not to come in because I might hurt you or something, but I know that I'm not, so I forced them to let me in. I didn't tell Harry, thank God, as he would've said no and blocked the entrance which would make him end up in hospital as well." He laughed. He had an extremely deep voice and a very scary laugh. "But I came here not because I love you, but because I'm sorry. I'm sorry you aren't a boy, I know how much you would love to be one. I'm sorry for hitting you and I'm sorry for making you end up in here. There. I said it. I'm sorry. But don't think that you've been let off, I would still prefer you to be a boy." He hissed.

And it hit me like a ton of knives jabbing at my heart. That voice, was my father's. He was the one who got me in here in the first place. He is the cause of all the scratches on my arms and all the painful trips to hospital. He is the one who treated me like shit from birth until now, not to mention my mother. He treated her the worst. And to think that he hurt me? He killed two of her babies, as they were going to be girls too. But they never even made it out of the womb.

I had my memory back, finally. But it's kind of fucked up that I got it back by remembering him. The one person who makes my blood boil.

The doctors said it would be painful when I woke up. There is no pain yet. Does that mean that I'm no going to wake up? I need to wake up! There are people I need to see, tell them I love them, and there are people I need to tell to get a life and stop ruining mine whilst I have it.

I need to see Harry the most. I can remember him coming here most days to check up on me and tell me he loves me. I need to see the boys, ask Louis about Eleanor. Look in Zayn's mirror and get told off by Liam for doing something stupid. Tell Niall about Ireland, which brings me to my family. I need to see my mum, tell her how much I love her. But I do NOT want to see my father. Absolutely not. He is last on my list, even if he is the one who made me and the one who could get me out of this coma. But he's the retard who put me in here.

I want to walk again, feel my legs and arms and hands. Feel Harry's hand entwined with mine, his thumb rubbing over the back of it. I want to speak, to hear my own voice not just other people's all the time. I want to lie in a bed that is not the hospitals, but is my own one in my own house, lying next to my loved one.

I want to do all of these things and more, but I just don't know how to wake up. I want live again, and this time, I swear I will do it properly.

*~*~

Harry's POV

We were on our way to see Julie, me and Louis were picking up Niall, Zayn and Liam from Nialls. It's been a month since she's been in there, and all I want is for her to come back out.

"Oh, come on Niall, open the door!" Louis screamed.

"I'm coming, you impatient bastard!" He yelled back.

The door opened and out came Zayn, Liam and Niall.

"Right, let's go boys!" Louis cheered.

We all hopped in the car and Louis drove us to the hospital. We did go earlier, but that was about 7 hours ago, plus, Louis left his phone there.