Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Louis' POV

It's hard to see Haz like this, because I don't know how it feels. I love Julie, She's a really good friend of all of ours, especially Harry's.

It crushes my heart that he is upset, and that she doesn't even remember the love of her life.

We have tried absolutely everything we can think of to get her to wake up. Nothing seems to work, and it is frustrating, but we're not giving up!

I can see tears roll down Harry's cheeks as he holds on to her hand, not ever letting go. This makes me well up, and before I know it, they start to stream down my cheeks.

My face gets all warm and soggy, as tears uncontrollably fall down my face. I try to wipe them away before anyone notices, but I think Niall does, as he strokes my back.

Zayne and Liam comfort Harry, as he needs most help. They are both by his sides and rubbing his back and arms. He tries to take big deep breaths to try to stop them from falling and to stop him exploding out in emotions. I can tell this from his face.

We always try to act normal, as if she was still with us and we wee talking to her in real life. We do this to seem like we are strong, but everyone knows we're not.

Harry is the front cover of all the magazines at the moment, as he is going through a tricky time and the press seem to think It's okay to just tell the world about his problem and be hard on him. That's what it seems like.

you would've thought that the fans would be there for Haz, and support him. But they're not. They hate her even more now, which makes us all cringe, and Haz cry even harder. We tell the fans that it's not nice, but they don't listen to us. They HATE her, and that hurts us.

"Harry, don't beat yourself up about this. It's not your fault, so stop thinking that it is. Do you hear me?" I ask Harry, as he stares blankly at the white, spotless hospital floor. His face is almost as white it it is, he's been like it ever since she's been in here.

"Yeah, it is though. I should've known. Or even guessed. But no. Little old Hazza has to make everything worse an-and... I hate myself for it. I just want her to talk to me. To hear her voice again. Ugghh." He gave up talking halfway through, as he knew it was no good any more.

"Harry, what did I say?" I said, sternly. Frustrated that he thought this about himself.

"Whatever. I love her, and you will never take that away from me."

"Of course I wont. Don't be stupid, I would never do that to you, and you should know that by now. I'm the happiest person for you two ever."

"Thanks, Boo."

"Anytime, Haz."

I truly was the happiest person for their relationship out there. It meant that Larry Stylinson was less thought of. Even though Harry and I are best friends, we aren't gay and we do not have a 'special bromance'.

"You two are to easy to forgive each other." Liam chuckled.

I guess we were. But, that's what made us so tight. Our trust and our honesty and our forgiveness. We told each other absolutely everything and we listened to each other and gave back advise.

I looked at Julie and the sight of her overwhelmed me. Her long, blonde/ brown hair swooshed over her shoulders, an her once deep blue eyes no shut and maybe not ever again to open. Her quite pale skin, now white as Santa's beard, bruised all over. Her old red lips looked like someone had sewn them together, as they never opened any more. Her once lively attitude was now replaced with a new one. One that nobody liked and just wanted the old Julie back. The one who would talk to you, make sarcastic comments about your clothes and the way you looked. The one who you would look at and be blesses for the rest of the day. Not this one, though.

But, It's not as hard for me as it it for Harry. If I feel this bad, imagine how bad he feels? Probably ten times worse.

I cant help but feel guilt, as though I should be the one who has to suffer this. Not Harry, and NOT Julie.

The doctor then came in with some news.

-~-

Harry's POV

"I need to talk to you guys about Julie. She's got cancer. Not a bad case, easily treatable and if she wakes up, it will most probably be gone." The doctor said, as we took it all in.

CANCER?! SHE'S IN A COMA AND SHE'S GOT CANCER? The worst time ever to have cancer for her is now. And she has it. Screw life.

We all burst out into sobs, making squealing noises as we did.

It was like my face was having a shower, as they kept on coming and never stopped.

I tried to wipe away some tears that stuck to my face, but every time I did, they would be replaced with new fresh ones.

The white floor below my feet suddenly became a pool of tears, and it got bigger every second.

My sleeve was now sopping wet, and my vision was blurred, as water glazed my eyes.

How the hell did she manage to get cancer when she wa in a coma?

Why did life have to pick at her, WHY?

Liam's hand gently rubbed my back, as I cry at the news that the love of my life has cancer.

If she could see how sad I looked, and how much she means to me, she WOULD remember me, I swear.