.1

It was a quiet morning in the Frye house, the siblings sleeping peacefully upstairs, Paula making breakfast mazing the stove sizzle as she flipped over the eggs that was being made.

Jordan, the oldest of the siblings, tossed around in his bed making the bed creak slightly as he kept repeating his actions trying to find a comfortable spot.

Clearly, Isaac didn't find it a pleasant sound to wake up to, so he threw something, that he had found on his nightstand, toward his older brother.

Jordan groaned once the object, Isaac's glasses, nailed him on the side of the head and sat up in his bed, looking at his sleeping but 25% awake little brother.

He grumbled and chucked the glasses right back at him, hitting Isaac in the chest.

"AHH-" Isaac fell off the bed from the sudden contact of his glasses hitting him causing his older brother to fall back on his bed laughing.

Huffing; Isaac got up off the floor and picked up his glasses, setting it back on his nightstand and jumping back onto his bed face first.

Bethany was awake by now, on her phone going through some notifications and responding to fans; Cierra was still asleep as of right now and it was quiet other than the tap sound Bethany's thumbs made everytime they came in contact with the screen of her iPhone 6.

This continued for a while longer; Jordan and Isaac either awake or asleep, Bethany on her phone, and Cierra sleeping.

Until their mothers voice had called, "time for breakfast!!" up the narrow stairwell. Jordan ran out of the room, yelling "first" as he reached the kitchen.

Bethany came down after waking up her sister, skipping a step or two going down the stairs. Isaac was third down, he left his glasses in his room and greeted the sleepy Cierra at the top of the stairs and made his way down.

Cierra being last, and still having a morning fog in her eyes, almost tripped down the stairs and somewhat made it into the kitchen without a broken limb.

______________________________
___________________

It was about 10 PM in Sydney, and the four Aussies were currently hanging out in Michael's flat, in his room, Luke and Calum playing a intense game of FIFA while Ashton and Michael tried to find something to do.

Michael was plucking random strings on his guitar, moving to random frets and trying to agree on a game both Ashton and himself can play since Calum and Luke were hogging FIFA even if it was Michael's Xbox they were playing on.

Ash was looking through drawers around the room, finding a deck of cards and dice with some spin the wheel thing you would use to play Twister with.

"Hey Mike, you know where the Twister mat is?" Ash asks, waving the spin board in the air for Michael to see.

"I think its maybe in the attick or something, I don't really remember...." His voice lingered in the air, it was quiet since Michael had made Luke and Calum turn down the volume of the game they were playing so that they could actually hear themselves think.

Ashton wandered off to the attick, trying to find the Twister mat as Michael stayed put on his bed.

He could hear Ashton's foot steps up from the attick, laughing as he hears is friend scream, "SPIDER" as a thump followed after it, Calum laughing along with Michael as for Luke who chuckled and continued playing his game against Calum.

Ashton came running down, screaming like a little girl while covered in cobwebs; making the three in the room laugh again as he kept running like a mad man around the house.

"Whats wrong with us?" Michael laughs.

"Everything."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey everyone, so heres a new sorta perspective for the remake, but it'll probably change later on in the story because when it comes to this I get bored lol.

So remember to leave a comment below, vote, share to get us back to 1k and I'll see you next time!

Song: "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At the Disco
Book: "Paper Towns" by John Green