3.4

I fucking live for that video up above because first off back when drama wasn't flying in through the window, second because omfg shy ass Michael, third fringes, and fourth LUKE FORGETTING LYRICS I CAN'T

Mike: "Hey this is Michael," *points to Luke* ".....I'm Michael"

So I'm trying to make a decent schedule for updates, I'm thinking maybe that I'll take like Saturday's off and then on certain days I'm updating this book then updating "Thats So Gay" so yeah.

-

"And don't you dare say we can just be friends! I'm not some boy that you can sway. We knew it'd happen eventually! La, la la la, la la la, now everybody's singing! La, la la la, la la la,"

Isaac singed softly as he edited a video for the channel, he pushed himself to start recording more now since he needed to 'get out of his slump' is what his mom said.

He had an earbud in as he listened to Michael and Luke's cover of 'If It Means A Lot To You' by ADTR  which they made back in 2011.

He loved looking at their old covers, he wanted to cuddle all of them from that time period.

He edited out a few parts of the video he didn't like, cause you either heard him curse under his breath or started humming.

He added in the intro and outro clips, and decided he'd fix the description in a bit since he was a bit unfocused.

He kept humming the song that played and danced a bit around his room. Everyone was downstairs so he didn't really pay attention to how loud he sang or how ridiculous he looked when he danced.

He giggled when it ended and he immediately heard Michael mess up the names in the beginning.

He sang along as they started the song, swaying his hips as he he looked around for something.

He found what he was looking for and placed it on the desk and sat back down at the computer and did a quick description for the video. Still singing along to the song.

He finished and put it in a saved folder so that they can upload it when they want. He continued to hum as he got back up and searched for his drawing pencils as he swayed his hips again.

"Nice dancing babe," the younger boy felt arms wrap around his waist and lips attaching to a spot behind his ear that made him feel weird, but a good weird?

He stopped his hips and blushed fiercely, his voice disappearing as Michael kissed down his jaw and then kissing him on the lips which later turned into a make out session.

"You're both lucky it was me who came up and saw this and not Paula." Ashton spoke, making the boys jump apart with red cheeks. Isaac covered his face with his the sleeves pulled over his hands.

"Why does this keep happening?" He squeaked out making Ashton and Michael laugh a bit awkwardly.

"Well next time you should close and lock the door," Ashton chuckled.

"I-I'm gonna go g-get a snack." Isaac mumbled and went downstairs to the kitchen, seeing Jordan and Calum there also.

They were discussing Star Wars and he just quickly made himself some cheese and crackers hoping Jordan wouldn't talk to him.

"Hey Isaac did you finish editing that video?" Jordan's voiced filled his ears. Just his luck.

"Y-Yeah I-I d-did..." He avoided looking up at him, holding his breath like he was hiding from an intruder.

"Mate you look like a tomato you okay?" Calum chuckled, seeing Isaac's face redden even more.

"Y-Yeah," the boy cleared his throat, he has to stop fucking stuttering if he wants to get away. But he can't help it, he felt awkward and wanted to get away before his Mom came in and made it worse.

He quickly put the cheese back in the fridge then took his plate and quickly sped back upstairs.

"I feel like he doesn't like being around me," Jordan sighed, looking back to Calum.

"What do you mean?"

"Every time he see's me he acts hesitant and he distances from me more... He never did that before we moved. He was never like how he is now before we moved in fact.." Jordan replied, scratching the back of his head.

"Maybe moving just triggered something?" Calum suggested, "did he ever have any other panic attacks?"

"He was only three years old... But it was because his friend died in a plane crash..." Jordan sighed again.

"He had a panic attack? At three years old? That shit is possible?" Calum blinked, Jordan wincing when he cursed.

"Yeah I guess," Jordan shrugged.