- She My Lil Ryda

Iyasia and August in MM

August

"August I'm hungryyyyy." Asia and Vic both said at the same time. I been kicking it heavy with them for a few weeks now. I been helping Asia out and surprisingly she been receptive. I hope she don't think I look at her like no weak ass charity case cause I don't man. She been holding shit down on her own and taking on responsibilities that anybody else would've fell apart trying to do. To me, she was the strongest person I knew, period. Today I took her and Vic grocery shopping. Ended up having to buy them a deep freezer because I knew all of what we got wasn't gone fit in no damn regular fridge.

"I know, when we get ta yal place I'a cook sum aight?" I said looking at both of them.

"Can we please just go get something quick? I don't wanna wait for you to cook. You'll be the best brother ever if you just stop somewhere really fast." Vic said with those damn puppy eyes that her and Vic loved to use on a real nigga.

"Brother?" I said chuckling.

Vic shot me a duh look. "Um yeah, if you date my sister that makes you my brother right?" She asked. She was honestly dead ass serious. You could see it all in her facial expression.

"Nah lil one, I'm dating Ms.Toya you know that." I said confused where she got the idea that me and Asia were dating.

I noticed Asia wasn't saying anything she was just looking out the window listening to the conversation. Trying to see where it would go I guess. Usually she would've corrected Vic or told her to be quiet but she ain't say nothing so this was weird to me.

Vic rolled her eyes as I pulled into Popeyes parking lot. They said they wanted something fast.. So I assumed this was the best bet right?

"Why you rolling your eyes Vic? I thought you liked ms.toya?" I don't know why her opinion mattered I mean she's only 12 but I've grown so close to Vic these past few weeks. I loved this lil girl like my own so I actually was interested in knowing where the sudden attitude towards Toya was coming from.

"Yeah, I mean I likeeeee Ms.Toya, but I loveeeee my sister." She said seriously and I could see Asia smiling to herself.

"Where all this coming from Vic?" I asked now really confused.

"I mean Ms.Toya just not as nice as before. When she drop me off to school in the morning she be on the phone the whole time. She used to talk to me before and she even used to make sure we leave early so that we could stop and get food but she doesn't do that anymore either. All she does is talk on the phone ." Vic shrugged.

I started getting pissed cause Toya been on the phone a lot lately actually. She was always rushing off the phone whenever I came around but I never felt the need to snoop. I mean I ain't no insecure ass nigga, look at me. Back in my hoe ass days it wasn't nothin to have hoes but I chilled out on all that when I met Toya. At the end of the day I still know what I'm working with in all departments so all the insecure shit was for the birds. Toya a' be a damn fool to fuck this up.

"Talking to who?" I asked Vic.

She sighed. "I don't know. She always just say business." She said shrugging her shoulders.

I looked over at Asia. "You know anything about it?" I asked.

She looked up at me confused. "Anything about what?" She asked as if she hadn't been listening to the conversation. I shot her a don't play look and she smiled big as hell. The smile that always made feel tingly inside, gay as shit right?

"Nah, I honestly don't." She started. "I've always got the feeling that Toya never really liked me anyway." She shrugged. "I know she tolerate me cause she lowkey tryna kidnap my little sister." She laughed. "But you say yal ain't never had no problems like that so don't trip five head, it probably really is business." She said while laughing about the shot she had thrown at me.