- Girlfriend

Iyasia (left), August (middle), Gizelle (right) in MM

August

It's been a few days since Asia and I been back talking and we been on cloud 9. It feel nice having her back around and knowing all she been going through I just wanna go out of my way to make her smile .

"Hello?" Asia said groggily through the phone.

"Wake up!" I screamed through phone.

"What?! What's wrong?!" She was clearly awake now because she was yelling.

"I got morning wood." I chuckled.

"Augustttttt what the fuck."

"Baybeh what you doing?" I said unbothered by the fact that she was annoyed with me.

"Plotting your death."

"You would never you craving classy too much. You ain't dumb."

"August why are you calling me? What do you want it's 7am."

"I want you ta be ready in a hour. I'm comin ta get you. We'll drop da rascal off at school and then I got the day planned. So don't be looking like a gremlin I'm actually takin you out in public."

"Fuck you." She said and I could imagine her rolling her eyes while saying it.

"Why you always tryna take my virtue Asia damn. I wanna wait till marriage."

She got quiet on the phone.

"August I'm not waiting till no damn marriage. That hoe that was riding you ain't wait till marriage so why the fuck should I. Everytime-"

I cut her off.

"Chill A, I'm playin. You gon get dis dick just chill. I wanna establish us first. Ion need you tryna rape me every second though." I said laughing.

Asia was a lil freak man I'm telling you.

She sighed. "I'm not tryna rape you asshole. I feel you but I just dont feel you." She said putting emphasis on the second feel.

"You so sinful man. Be ready. I luh- I'll see you soon" I hung up the phone before she could respond. The fuck was that? I definitely don't love Asia, not like that at least. Right? I can't. It's too early for all that shit. I was interrupted from my thoughts when my doorbell rang.

I walked to the door and seen that it was Gizelle standing there. I hadn't heard from her since our little encounter. She'd pop up at my store now and again but I'd go in the back and let my employees handle her. Now that I'm on good terms with Asia again I definitely don't have time for this shit.

I opened the door. "Yeah?" I said plainly.

"Why are you ignoring me? I thought we were friends." She stepped past me and walked into my house.

Who the hell she think she is?

"You a smart girl. You just said so yourself "were"."

She turned around and looked at me with a shocked face. "August you act like I fucking drugged you and had sex with you. It was mutual let's not do this."

I crossed my arms and tilted my head. "You're right, let's not. Now that you've stated the obvious, what do you want G? I got plans to go see my woman."

She looked at me before she burst out into laughter. "Oh the little emotional one? The one that was crying cause she saw me riding you and you enjoying every minute of it. That's your woman August? You have interesting taste." She said sitting on the couch, getting a little to comfortable for my liking.