NEXT BOOK!

GGGUUUUeeeeesssssSSSSS WHAT!!!!!

I have a title and a couple chapters for book two! It will be called 'The Snow Ferrets and the Shinju Necklace' so make sure to check that out when I start publishing. I'll let you know when that happens.

By which I mean IT IS NOT PUBLISHED YET. Just wanted to emphasize that.

The cover is in the media! So....check it out! I spent quite some time on that, so EMBRACE IT LIVE IT LOVE IT WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL.

Also, I hope you like it.

A couple things:

1.) I have a couple chapters written for book two but I don't really like them. Also, I have a plot but I don't think I have enough material to write a really long story.....well, we'll get there when we get there.

2.) I am having trouble writing and when I do write it is when I force myself to! Motivation guys! Tell your friends\followers\random people about Elementalist if you liked it! It will be greatly appreciated!

3.) I will try and make TSFATSN (The Snow Ferrets and the Shinju Necklace) (really long!) funnier than last time. So, you have that to look forward to!

And that's all! Just wanted to give you a sneak peak to the title and cover!

Comment what you think it'll be about based on the title and cover! If I already told you what it is, *cough* *cough* Cosmic, *cough* *cough* Icy, than no commenting for you!

Well, that's all!

MOO! 🐮
XOXO,
Rascal 😎✌🏻👽